Need help with autos? Welcome

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by loki125, Apr 4, 2014.

1. I think you are correct lol

I believe he was saying you might have stunted their growth, but they are resourceful and will continue to grow. I imagine the 110 days he was eluding to was if reference that it could take your plants longer than a typical cycle since they are a couple weeks behind already. As far as the end result that is hard to tell I would say stick it out though.

My Double Grape is coming up on week 10 and still has at least a few more weeks. First time with autos and messed with the light schedules for the first few weeks of flowering which might have slowed her down. Lets hope she finishes up before Loki's 110 days.

20180707_195930.jpg 20180707_195949.jpg 20180707_200003.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  2. I've just realised my "auto" (that isnt) has about 3 more months outside till she's ready! That's assuming a finish in the first week of October. Realistic for an outdoor grow down south UK? She'll be huge! I'm already LSTing the fuck out of her.

3. Quick update! 46 days old (photo) lemon zkittle

Looking good and healthy. Will be setting the scrog net up tomorrow and start tucking. Debating with myself on if i shoulda set the net up earlier, but i should hopefully be able to bend and get those lower branches to the top. so many tops tho alreay from topping and LST.
    ABE27845-4197-4745-A190-9BD8CA053773.jpeg C1E3985B-C550-4B59-ABD7-7641EEC9A46A.jpeg 01F8F66E-E4F7-4DA7-BF41-0F146681B275.jpeg

4. Hey guys I need help saving my girls....I got 4 gg autos that are 2 weeks old that have leaf curling issues and some small discoloration on a few tips of the leafs.the led lights where being kept about 14 inches or so above plants but have since raised it to about 24 inches.water has been store bought spring water which when checked ph was around 7.the temps have been between 74 and 78 majority of the time but now that I have switched the veg and bloom on the light its staying around 81 which I hope isn't a problem. I have no clue what's going on and more and more leaves are being affected.plz help 20180709_025241.jpg 20180709_025250.jpg 20180709_025257.jpg 20180709_025305.jpg

Attached Files:

5. depends on the LED but 14inch is way too close. check with the manufacturer to see what height they recommend. 81 degrees is fine, as long as its a few degrees cooler during lights off. and as for the girls, they look okay to me! but, you should take the pics in regular lighing. its very hard to determine problems/symptoms with the purple LEDs. also, u should wait till something more experienced comments lol but i tried. someone will confirm.

6. Check check...

Krippleberry auto and royal queen diamond auto. Firat autos I've grown... burnt them with worm castings, but hopefully it will be flushed out of the pot in the next week or so.. 20180709_102156.jpg 20180709_102227.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  7. Sorry about the lighting.I took some more pics but its difficult to catch the curling I'm talking about.Im running these on a 24 hr light schedule so the temps are staying between 80 and 83.should I give them a few hours of sleep and if I was to change the light schedule now wld it throw them in shock?Thx for the advice

Attached Files:

8. If I were you I'd cut at least 4 hours off your light schedule, just to give em a lil rest.

I know there are many opinions about light schedules but I've personally had little luck with my lights on 24/7.

Plus I constantly battle low humidity and high heat on a 24hr schedule..

Jus my 2 cent

Also fm001133 already told you to see what the manufacturer says about light distance for young vegging plants. The curling looks like a response to heat.... so move that light up and see how your girls so after a day or 2

Also what's your RH%?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Yeah october for indica but could be longer for sativa dom where a tarp may be needed if it rains alot and get the buds wet what strain was she ment to be?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. Never really used a net so no idea i know some.set it up them flip and fill it as the branches grow in stretch.

Looks like you might wanna uo the feed a touch and add epsomsalts only slight tho. Can ya see what i mean?

• Like Like x 1
  11. That dont look too bad whats ya hunidity that can caue the slight curl but its not too hot and its not from over nute.

How often ate you watering and how are you testing if it need watering or not

• Like Like x 1
  12. 14 inch is ok for some i keep my mars2 pro 14-16 inches away at 600w with no ill effects tbh the his plants look alright id be more interested in hum and watering sheduel but what led pannel used would be helpful 20180707_102031.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  13. I plan on changing to a 20/4 schedule today. Hopefully it doesn't shock them as I am just now starting to see pistols. The RH stays right around 30 - 35%. And you were right about the distance. The manufacturer says 32" to 40" for the veg stage. I may need to move it up even more than I have it now. Its amazing that I can feel no heat off of it but its affecting the girls lol.

14. Shouldnt be able to burn with ewc ive grown an auto in 100% ewc for fun and suffered no ill effects from it at all ewc should be pretty mild. And if it did it would.be nitrogen which should flush out quite easily but doesnt look too bad cant see there burnt much either

15. I have the viparspectra v1200 and as far as water I've been giving them a 2 liters every 3 to 4 days.dont really have a method for seeing if they're thirsty or not other than lifting the bag and going by weight

• Like Like x 1
  16. If 24 hour is working in terms of hum and temp you can keep it going ive found 20/4 to be best for me turning off during the hottest part of the day which for me is 12pm-4pm i know people who have sucess with 24 hrs i do think plants will rest them selfs.during the 24 hr period and will slow down photosynthesis durong rest and im.sure ive read this somewhere but have witnessed the plants dropping for a few hours a day then perking back up later lile the do when the lights off and lights on during off the seem to.relax and then lights com.on amd the wake up again.

So entirely yoir choise and you can flip to 20/4 with out any issues but dont be indecisive too much as going back.and forth and chamging light sheduel can cause stress.

• Like Like x 1
  17. This sour liver is 34 days old. I gave her a compost tea that burned her a little bit. Should I flush her? And also having some purpling on the stems. Any comments will help thanks.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  18. 1200w im guessing about 600w full output.

And 2 liters at that size every 3 days seems alot i give mine lile 2 liters in 14days then they seem to pick up the drinking when there a bit bigger so you sure your not over watering them a bit. Cannabis like light airy soil if too much water this can cause a droop as if not watered enough with out the wilt in the bottom leaves. How old are these plants again ?

19. You can flush if you wish but id also.add some epsom salt for the mag def and purple stems can mean a mag def or genetics
    Id also take a ph reading from some.run off to rule out lock out/ salt build up if its acidic you may have excess salt round the roots and a low ph can also cause a nuterient lock out.

• Like Like x 1
  20. I probably could wait a few more days in between watering to let the soil dry completely. I've got the light risen up and I'll take into note as far as the watering schedule. Hopefully they'll grow outta this and I'll see a change in the next few days

• Like Like x 1