Need help with autos? Welcome

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by loki125, Apr 4, 2014.

1. 50-60%
    72-81 degrees F

• Like Like x 1
  2. no for sure. been on point!

well...maybe a couple times for only a few hours it dropped to like 40% (humidifier ran outta water)...

3. Can anyone tell me why the plant in the right corner that’s abkut 2 weeks old looks much lighter green than the other plants? They are all sour livers from Mephisto and since about day 5 it just has been very light green where as my flowering plant is dark green

Attached Files:

4. Hi all, my 1st post here, not my 1st grow though.

Trying to find an answer about my freak plant. She's a 50 day old (from seed) stardawg auto, in soil, old timers nutes, 900w Mars LED.

She's flowering but has hardly ANY pistils!! What's up with that? Anyone had this happen? What was the outcome?

TIA :)[​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

5. When dud she start flowering

Sent from my SM-G950F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. #31307 MiniTaipan, Jul 5, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 7, 2018
    Hello @Spanish@rcher,

I'm a last-gen grower (wouldn't dare to say Old-School) who used to grow with BriteLux/GroLux + Adjust-A-Wing and experiment with Coco/Ebb&Flow/Dripper more than a decade ago. Was a big fan of regular Dutch Passion (PowerPlant, Durban Poison, Euforia) before the Fem version came around, gosh that anxiety when looking for those little balls with scissors in hand...

Today I got this 100*100*200 box with double LED from Mars Hydro: a classic 600W and a CREE COB 100w.

So I have a pack of 6 seeds of DP "Think Different" which are listed as 11 weeks from germination to harvest. That's one week longer than your DP "Auto Ultimate" listed as 10 weeks on DP website.

So my direct question to you is : how do you manage to take DP Autofem up to 110-115 days, while they are listed as 70-77 days ?
    Maybe you have a link to a thread explaining it in details (I couldn't find one via Search).

/kudos

MT.

7. Hey guys....let's say hypothetically I was growing 4x autos...all the same strain. And this particular strain has a short life-span. The breeder says it should finish in 7-8 weeks from seed. Let's also say (hypothetically) that I germinated them in rockwool but screwed up the pH and they stayed as seedlings for 19 days. This may be a stupid question, but they won't be normal, right? They are still "running the clock" on their life-span, right? I'm thinking they won't grow to their full potential and I should just ditch them and plant something else. I have lots of auto seeds I can use, and I'm not sure that I want to take the chance and spend a bunch of energy on 4 autos that I probably never gave a real chance at fulfilling their true genetic potential. What would you guys do?

8. Well i just stunted 6 autos for 2 weeks due to various fuck ups as just didnt have the time and theyve now ougrown the 1.2 x 1m space. Ill get pics up tomorrow. Youd be sirprised what autos can do these days.

Sent from my SM-J330FN using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  9. I’m going to put them under a 400watt blurple in the corner and start a new grow. I’ll get what I get from them.

Current Autoflower Grow

New 3x C4 Auto Grow

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Another question for you Loki. I don’t know if you remember my guerrilla Sweet Tooth Auto that didn’t flower? It’s now 10 weeks old and has just started to preflower by the looks. I assume that’s the ruderalis kicking in at last? As she’s outdoors in good soil I don’t feed her much but do you think I should give her a half feed of Bio-Flores to help her along?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. No they wont hit 8 weeks and die ive had auto hit 110 days you may have stunted it tho

• Like Like x 1
  12. Not necessarily photos can pre flower but not fully flower untill tgey hit 12/12

• Like Like x 1
  13. Loki,

Thank you for answering. I don’t quite understand what you are saying. Are you saying that they’ll still grow to maturity and I might get something off of them?

Current Autoflower Grow

New 3x C4 Auto Grow

14. Well photos can pre flower before 12/12 so if they have ore flowers but dont go anywhere after 2-3 weeks she could still be photo so may need to wait longer but she will finish up and youll get something either way when does it get to 12/12 where you live

15. What?

Current Autoflower Grow

New 3x C4 Auto Grow

16. It's not uncommon for seed banks to send the wrong beans. My last order from my seedbank sent me 2 photos that should have been autos. They got the strain right....just sent the wrong type. I didn't figure it out until both plants reached 70 days. I'm actually really glad that they turned out to be photos. They are huge right now and will yield really well in a few months. I hope it works out for you!

17. Well if its lost its auto gene then it will be s photo plant so will only flower at 12hours of darkness i allow my photos to pre flower before i flower

18. Oh I think you are replying to me, but answering @srfr

19. Thanks guys. I’ll keep LSTing. I don’t want her to be spotted if she gets too tall.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum