Need help with autos? Welcome

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by loki125, Apr 4, 2014.

1. Is that for foliar feeding or watering? I’ve been dosing it at a teaspoon a gallon! Ann issues with overdoing the Epsom salts?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Hmm, maybe I'll look into it a bit and consider it for my next run. Ta...

3. You can do both only symtom you might het is fluffy soil i always use 1tsp to a liter every water in flower

Sent from my SM-G950F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  4. #31285 Koncept, Jun 27, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 27, 2018
    hello there GC,

i currently have 2 autos going now and this is my first run with them, only 3rd run total.

setup consists of 2 x 400w HID fixtures, currently running MH bulbs. they are in a homemade tent in my basement, 5' x 6' and have about 7' of headroom before i run into ballasts and reflectors. Schedule is 18/6.

girls are a Krippleberry auto from dr. krippling and a royal queen diamond auto from Kera Seeds
    there is a 3rd plant pictured below but it is a photo strain

they are both in FFOF and about 25% perlite

so far just ph'd water and a little great white

EDIT: forgot to mention, started germ 5/30, the autos were above soil on 6/2 which makes them about 25 days old

now for the questions, i would like some insight on when to switch to HPS bulbs and also when to start nutes for them. the only nutes i currently have are Fox farms trio + beastie blooms, cha ching, i also have a cal/mg supplement. Guidance would be greatly appreciated.

here are some pics
    3amigas.jpg 3amigasside.jpg kripbrycrp.jpg rqdcrop.jpg

5. Update!! 2 plants are 35 days old. Lots of topping, and LSTing going on. the one plant has always been growing bigger and better since day 1, its looking great! Just doing some more LST tonight, the one bigger one is going nice, lots of tops coming up! (SCROG READY!). But, i broke a branch on the other girl. One of the two main tops. Snapped it, it was still attached, jus hangin on barely. So, i taped it up and tied it up, which ive done before and know it works! my only question is how long does it take to knot up and heal? when is it safe to remove tape and ties?

edit: loki, you probably remember, but to anyone else, these are photos, not autos!

E6D8E092-5F91-49CF-AFCE-0D6C6AA5A6EE.jpeg 03A04003-4B85-48A2-A7DD-CB5AF0117F68.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  6. #31287 Danksterdam, Jun 28, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 28, 2018
    Cheers to every one for the help looking much better now, gave her some Epsom salt today so hopefully will see Evan more improvement.

Here she is at day 49 starting to flower nicely but some nute burn I think[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  7. hey so i have a thread going in grow journals
    First (Candy Cane Autoflower) come meet miss mint

but i have a question i posted in there but i thought i might get a responce here

i think ive stunted my plants growth for the first 30 days at my light was way to far away, im wondering if it will just take alot longer to harvest or if in the 7-8 weeks it will have a very smalllll harvert =) any advice will help

ps i have pics in the journal

8. 88F3D64C-03E2-4C91-B3D9-C524736B6B02.jpeg D2BE9358-5574-4807-8335-1C10A525C35E.jpeg
    hey guys. in a dilemma here. as mentioned b4, i just snapped a main on one of my two plants. 36 days old. the plant i snapped a main, is much smaller, much slower growing, and much less bud sites. i taped/tied it and it should heal herself. but i was going to be doing a scrog, so my question is it worth it to keep her? i wont be able to bend that stem for a while and thats gonna hurt me, cuz it needs to be LSTd now! so i think i should jus toss the one, and jus veg the other longer, and fill up my 5 x 5 scrog net. i think i could get the same harvest as if i did the 2 plants. ive done it before, 1 plant, 10oz. so should i jus toss the broken and smaller plant? ugh.

9. Hps you can add around 2 weeks as long as you keep the heat in check but somr use from seed just raised up as for nutes start around 2-3 weeks and at 1/4 strength tonstart work it up. Remember to keep temps and hum in check

• Like Like x 1
  10. Can take a week or 2 but mist the stem so it doesnt wilt and hopefully itnwill reattach

11. Put her outside? ( if you can) she will sulk a week but she may then just take off id give her a little longer if you can continue to grow the other if she dont start growing then its your call. But your gonna wanna have her a bit bigger befire flower right?

12. Thanks man

Sent from my SM-G960U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. okay maybe ill put her outside, and see it she takes off. but i think the main that broke is dying. no pic right no but it def doesnt look good. it was hard to tie and support bc it broke right at the split. so if that main dies then thats a rap. as for the other, yes i will veg her for a good while and fill up the 5x5 net. and i believe i can get very good results. if i fill up the net with 1 plant or 2 plants, its the same thing. same amount of canopy, right?

• Like Like x 1
  14. You’ll be surprised at what they can bounce back from pal , and yes whether you have 1 or 100 plants filling the tent they both have the ability to grow the same amount as long as the area is covered

• Like Like x 1
  15. #31296 srfr, Jun 30, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 30, 2018
    My Auto Duck is 20 days old. I was going to let her do her thing in a pot in my garden to see how she does but I've got this urge to FIM her. I've only read about it, not done it but she looks like she's begging for it. The consensus is to only LST autos but I have a good feeling about this one. She has 4 full nodes formed and is on 1/4 feed. Thoughts?
    IMG_7173.JPG

16. Help! I don't know what i should be feeding my autos from this point; they have started pushing preflowers and i'm still giving them veg ratio nutes (GH flora trio). Do I feed them the same as I would with photo period? pls reply!

Attached Files:

17. If they just started preflower keep with veg nutes for 2 weeks then flip to bloom nutes

• Like Like x 1

18. couldnt save her. that main branch was dying, getting worse. i tossed her :(. but, the other is looking good! 39 days old. gonna keep growing her to fill up the 5x5 scrog net. heres some pics, do those leaves look normal? is that some sorta problem/deficiency? they look like a little crinkled up or something.
    5D33C9C6-22DB-422F-9DE5-55224A498077.jpeg 2EDC1553-3AE1-475A-A318-8BFCDFDCEA18.jpeg 7DCF3126-C43B-408C-B04E-AE73937EE95A.jpeg

19. Whats ya hum max and min?