Need help with autos? Welcome

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by loki125, Apr 4, 2014.

1. nice, thanks.
    i like the larger seeds as well. I love taking a big dark seed and planting it in a dirty hole and spraying it all down until its soaked.

And you can quote me on that.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Another noob-ish question for you Loki. My girls are out of their pots, out of cfl and into some lovely soil in the ground. They have immediately taken off! They are 4 weeks old and one is showing preflowers. I want to give them a little bit of Bio-Canna Flores next week but there’s a bit of rain possible and I don’t want to leave them with wet feet. Also, the soil is well prepared and I don’t want to over fertilise them. I was thinking that folar feeding would be the way forward. Good idea? If so, should I go 1/4 strength? Any advice gratefully received.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Hmm odd perhaps spanish archer coulf chime in as this is hydro and more his area thing seems to be right tho id lower ph to 5.8 and hoe much air you got pumping through that bucket.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  4. Its a genetic predisposition some strain more prone to others but because she hasnt been pollenate she stresses a lil bit so pops a nanner for self preservation its not full blown hermie. Ive used sesds like this before no issues

• Like Like x 1
  5. If its ment for foliar but if ya uk id grab some formulex its a brillant foliar feed has npk trace and macro nutes

• Like Like x 1
  6. Yeah shes a little bit small @Steakbomb. About a 7-10 days behind. Nothing to worry about though. Some are slow starters.
    Your nutes are a bit strong though. i keep mine in the starter cube for 8 days and theyre bang on that size and drink nothing but my 60ppm ph7.4 tap water.
    soon as they start yellowing at 7-8 days, that size, ill start them on 100ppm veg and 30ppm root boost. thats all they need untill theyre double that size. less is more mate. too strong a feed can cause all sorts of problems.
    everythig else sounds spot on though

Sent from my SM-J330FN using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  7. How you been mate? Long time since I've been able to find you on here got some pictures to show you. Getting a 315 LEC I think it will be hard I love my Mars 11 1200 but just got back well just started using again had dam Spyder mites good buddy gave me clone lesson learned. Well so I can save on electric and I'll still use the Mars here and there unless I get a uvb bulb. But doing good. You say high to chef if you can? Please thanks miltyburn[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  8. Oh and these are a GG cross forget the lineage breakdown but it's mainly Gorilla Glue
    Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 3
  9. #31109 Steakbomb, May 23, 2018
    Last edited: May 23, 2018
    I noticed the leaves are greening up this morning on it after diluting my soup a bit yesterday. Got it at EC 0.59 (TDS 290) now - tap water I use is 0.24 / 120. My plants always seem to start slow even with photos - might be a longterm issue I have with overdosing nutes?

Here's what the laggard looks like today - leaves are growing and greening, but also cupping a bit. The other one looks fine and is starting to root up nicely. 20180523_084706.jpg

I'll give it another day then may dilute a bit more.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Using an ecoair 2 which has historically been plenty of air for other young plants in that res.

11. Cool just making sure some people.use really weak ones and it need to look as though itz boiling lol. Sweet so yeah id go.with archer on this one and watch the nutes.

• Like Like x 2
  12. The too-strong soup has been flagged by a few folks, actually. When I can break away from work for a bit I may go drain 2gals and replace with Hydroguard-and-pH-only water to get closer to EC 0.4-0.5 / TDS 200-250.

13. #31113 Spanish@rcher, May 23, 2018
    Last edited: May 24, 2018
    First time i tried dwc i used 2x 4w air pumps that i use to keep my nft tanks fresh.
    Figured as i dont even need them for nft then 8w should be enough for a 10L bubbler..... really wish i had picks it was quite comical.
    Started off good. Got to 4th week of flower and just stopped packin it on. I let it go for another 4 weeks then thought id give her a wee i spection to see if she was ready and the whole plant collapsed into a starfish soon as i touched her.
    Buds were as fat as my fingers. Had more meat on a chicken mcnugget

• Like Like x 2
  14. Should be right about on point now.
    TDS is currently 260 (down from 290 after taking & replacing 1gal), and ~120 of that is from the tap water, so ~140 worth of nutes. Hope to see some more improvement and growth in the next couple of days.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Hi,
    What is a good/acceptable humidity during preflower and flower. Mine is between 50 or as high as 70 when intake is off?

16. [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

17. Another question. Is it ok if i bend fan leaves just a little to make lower bud get some lights?

18. The right answer depends on what your plants look like mate, you got a pic?

19. Hey guys - 9 hours later and things are DEFINITELY improving. Leaves have uncupped about 80% of the way, and the yellowing between the veins is also going away pretty fast. Thanks for the help!
    20180523_204524.jpg
    Is there a good suggested EC/TDS schedule for autos I can take a look at somewhere? I'm sure it varies by strain, but there's gotta be a baseline I can try to stay close to...

20. Attached Files: