Need help with autos? Welcome

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by loki125, Apr 4, 2014.

1. Yeah i used them t.i do like them but orefer what i had before but they deffo have there place especilly if you cant always get to where ya plants are :) yeah hes using them in coco i think pretty sure hes doing auto pot coco with bio tabs

Sent from my SM-G950F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  2. Yeah i get that but we all start somewhere if your growing multiples if you do it how other have like archer and myself tho i tend to.just let them do there thing but some ppl like to experiment if so i can try and give the advice to get the best shot and they can then improve it from there. Like archer likes to air prune his to delay flower to get some extra veg time

• Like Like x 1
  3. Nope

Sent from my pet rock.

4. Not main line but deffo some extreme lst the circle pot type training :) give it a go mate especilly if you can get thst extra veg time

• Like Like x 1
  5. Nah its not something i fancy tbh mate.
    All about yield for me so anything that detriments that is a no go.
    Mainline is about the only thing i wouldnt try on an auto.

Sent from my SM-J330FN using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  6. What’s best yielding photo and auto strains you’ve done mate? Just got some jacks from green house genetics been looking at moby dick aswell

Dinafem blue cheese fems

Auto blackberry kush + auto glueberry by Dutch passion

Red dragon barneys farm + mars cobs

Uk outdoor guerilla grow

• Like Like x 1
  7. Auto ultimate got me just over 600g and the photo version got me just under 500g in the same time of 110-115 days.
    Everything on the dutch passion menu is capeable of high yields. Ask em nicely with a link to a decent journal and they might give you some freebies. I chanced it with them for my last grow and got 4x3 packs and 1x5 pack on the house

Got a seedsman jack in with my dp lot this time and its the smallest of the bunch by far :( meant to be pretty nice though :)

8. okay, so i have a 5x5 tent, and that will be filled with a 5x5 scrog canopy.....i have two lights. one expensive, one cheap. 1 is a california lightworks solarstorm 550 LED. very good light. the other is a very cheap crappy 200w LED....should i just run the Cali SS 550, alone in the center? or should i just run both right next to each other? or run both, but spread out? my thinking is i dont wanna spread em out cuz then the side wit the crappy light wont grow as well or as much. so either put them as close together as possibly so they both cover the whole area?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. How many plants you doin mate? If you dont use the scrogg and just lst them instead you can rotate your plants so that everyone gets an equal share of the lights

10. 2 plants. but the plan for sure is to scrog them and fill up the 5x5 net.

• Like Like x 1
  11. White widow xxl
    IMG_20180501_174135.jpg IMG_20180514_124037.jpg IMG_20180419_003034.jpg IMG_20180421_161435.jpg IMG_20180424_221045.jpg IMG_20180425_015518.jpg IMG_20180426_171313.jpg IMG_20180426_180730.jpg

12. Hey Guys - quick update and question on my autos. We're now about 16 or so days above ground.
    Right Plant: 20180522_082230.jpg
    Left Plant: 20180522_082240.jpg
    Had them running on a soup of root accelerator for about a week after transplanting (so probably day 7 to day 14). The right plant has a root out of its cup, left does not yet. They are now on veggie soup at a TDS of 350 / EC of 0.70 (source water is TDS 120).

I'm curious if I should be concerned about my left plant. The 2nd node of leaves isn't coming in as strong as on the right plant - a little lighter in color at the middles of the leaves, and the edges are curling a tiny bit...

Had some bad luck with my last couple runs so I'm not sure if I'm overreacting haha

13. Hello hello, I have a question the experienced folk might be able to answer.

Of my first grow of 4 autos i've harvested 2 so far. Everything is fine with the bud and everything was fine with the grows save a few minor noob mistakes here and there. Harvesting the 2 plants so far i have gotten seeds back, just 2 or 3 from each plant and only from the bottom most 1 or 2 bud sites. However, i've paid very close attention to them and have never seen a pollen sack on any of the plants and have been paying extra close attention after harvesting the first plant with seeds in it some weeks before i harvested the second plant. Another thing is that the seeds i bought and planted from the seedbank were light and small and these i got from the plants are large and dark.

Anyway...is it normal to get a few seeds back and will the seeds be auto for sure? I'm pretty happy to get them instead of paying for more as long as its just a few off the bottom buds.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Quite small for 16 days whats ys ph and lighting temps of res as well as air in grow humidity all these can effect growth

• Like Like x 1
  15. Yes this is normal and good luck spotting them there normally surrounded by calyx hense why only a few seed colour can vary i prefer larger seeds anyway

Yes they will be fem autos

• Like Like x 3
  16. Lighting is a 135W 4000k QB (250W HID equivalent) - running it at about 100W(ish) at the moment).
    **I dialed up the intensity a bit this morning thinking they could need more light.**

PH - 6.1
    TDS / EC : 290 / 0.58
    **This is slightly diluted at this point - was 370 / 0.74 this morning.**
    Water Temp: ranges 71-75

RH: ranges 40-65 based on humidifier being on or off. Need to turn on/off manually every few hours to stay in range.
    Air Temp: currently about 82°F - has ranged from low 70s to mid 80s depending on day.

17. Wow, I did not know this! What brings this on, a bit of stress? Self pollinated?