Need help with Auto white widows day 47

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Southbeltdon, May 15, 2017.

1. I'm growing 2 auto white widows and two Purple Kush in DWC . The Purple Kush plants were planted 10days behind WW from seed. My problem is my white widows bud sites don't appear to be forming. There are bud sites all over showing long white hairs out of the pistols but they have been for about 2 weeks with no real bud formations.
    Using:
    Floraduo A/B
    Cal-Mag
    Just started:
    Koolbloom
    Diamond Nectar 7 days ago
    PPM: 879
    PH : 5.8
    Any advice or thoughts would me much appreciated, these bad boys should be starting to blow up with buds the seedbank said they should finish 60-65 days and I'm on day 47!

Attached Files:

2. What lights?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

3. I'm using 240 suntech LED with two 27w LED bulbs for a little extra lumen action in there..

4. I checked yours out and your buds we're more formed than mine. Granted my plants are bigger just a little concerned do to the lack of any considerable bud formations...

5. May not be enough light.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

6. I have switched to flowering nutrients. Thinking about getting a 150w UFO LED only problem I have is space, the tallest plants peak is about 4 inches from top of my tent.

7. Check out my latest post and u can see how rapid they budded up it's my last post I gave flower nutes at 2 weeks tho that's why mine are just a bud on a stick lol

Daddy's medicine grow adventure

8. Yea it's hard to control the conditions outdoors but looks like some good smoke bro!

• Like Like x 1