need help with Arizer Solo

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by chepaslol, Feb 15, 2014.

1. a few days ago i got an Arizer Solo, and I've read about it online and watched videos so I almost know what to do. When I'm using it, the first 3-4 times I'll get clouds and for the rest of the session I don't get much out of it... I heat it to 4. 

Any tips? 

2. Are you waiting 15-30 seconds between hits? If so, either your bud is wicked low quality or you might want to warranty replace your solo - I can get vapor on a 3 or 4 for the full 12 minute session, and then pump it up to 5 or 6 for at least another 6 minutes

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. I know it's not the weed because I always have the same good stuff. Do you take long slow hits? I'm wondering if it's maybe just my technique... 

I take long slow hits. Slow hits make the vapor thicker because it doesn't decrease the temp as much when you take it slower. I also keep a screen in the stem, as to make the surface area of the weed larger (grinding finer makes the vape more even).

5. #5 SirKnosAlot, Feb 16, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 16, 2014
    ditto, love my solo

6. Hello mate,

Just to say - there is a learning curve with the solo even though you'll be able to work it straight out the box.

I suggest packing the weed less firmly in case that helps, or
    Putting more in.

The previous posts are spot on tho, if u have a dodgy unit then that's what warranties are
    for.

Pic below shows I did arizer ;)

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1392573446.132203.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Jedi
    Mind Trick

7. Er dig even, planet vape will be your friend if u wanna get vape-bonging with the solo, I was concerned spending £100's on vaping kit, but health is more important than money and arizer kit seems decent..

Just my tuppence worth, have a chilled Sunday evening all

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1392573622.998003.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Jedi
    Mind Trick

8. Yeah I agree with the post above. I get tons of hits. But I also stir the bud around every 6 minutes or so.

You know that it would be untrue, you know that I would be a liar, if I was to say to you, girl we couldn't get much higher

9. I also own a solo but i havent been using it lately because it doesnt seem to hold a charge anymore. I can charge for 2 almost 3 hrs just to have it start dying out after my second session of use. Idk whats wrong but the problem has caused me to not even mess with the solo anymore.

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

10. My solos battery stopped lasting as long,before each bowl would last 30 minutes and I know it only supposed to be 10 minutes each until the timer goes off but it lasted 30 and I could get 12 bowls out of a full battery,latley the bowls only last bout 10 minutes then the timer goes off and which is normal but now I can only get 5 bowls if I'm lucky on a full battery anyone else experience this?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app