Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Need help with application process. Canada

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by iluvnugz, Apr 11, 2013.

1. #1 iluvnugz, Apr 11, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2013
    Im in canada and about to see my docter to sign my papers and im nervous because ive herd its a hard thing to do. I need to use weed because it helps me stay in position if im not high my body will flex too hard in a wrong position but i camt control it with any medicene the docters have given me but pot extremely helps me with this

What should i tell me docter? Or how can i tell him to get these papers signed

And im applying for a license to produce too because i cant afford to buy oz a month but i can use florescent in my home and pitch on the bill. Does it matter that 7 years ago i had a possesion offencer?

Please someone help me in my process

2. And ive really been in and out of docters offices and clinics due to this spinal cord injury that makes my body flex into this wrong injury. I need for this injury

3. Please help

4. Really lol