Need help with a Senior quote

Discussion in 'General' started by drug, Oct 8, 2009.

1. can you guys help me with some ideas

2. life's a garden, dig it

3. Don't fail.

Someone close this thread it's just sad....

4. My signature would be a good one.

5. That's a prayer AKA illegal for it to be a senior quote.

6. #6 newbgrow, Oct 8, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 8, 2009
    Pick something that you and your friends can understand (I am guessing you all had some good times with drugs?). You know something you can actually get put in that will make you all laugh down the road.

Edit: nobody will buy a yearbook 5 years later, read your quote and lol. You and your friends will just glance back and reminisce though.

7. Shouldn't it mean something to you?
    Pick it yourself.

8. illegal??? uh...no lol, u must be high as fuck...if he wants to put that in there he can...as long as it doesnt discuss drugs or anything that the school deems inapporpriate...i doubt they would let that quote be deemed inappropriate lol

mine was "the meatball subs are amazing" meaning the school cafeteria ones were awesome (cuz they were lol)...i just wanted to make a joke outta it...cuz everyones was like "thanks mom and dad" and stupid bullshit like that...i thought it was stupid so i did the meatball sub comment lol

how bout "poke smot everyday" maybe they wont notice it lol

9. how about To use your head, you have to go out of your mind. timothy leary

i doubt theyd allow these ones but thatd be sweet if they did:
    there is a wealth of information built into us ... tucked away in the genetic material in every one of our cells ... without some means of access, there is no way even to begin to guess at the extent and quality of what is there. The psychedelic drugs allow exploration of this interior world, and insights into its nature. sasha shulgin

or My advice to people today is as follows: if you take the game of life seriously, if you take your nervous system seriously, if you take your sense organs seriously, if you take the energy process seriously, you must turn on, tune in, and drop out. - Timothy Leary

10. My boredom has outshined the sun.

That was my senior quote.
    Its a line from "Plume" by, The Smashing Pumpkins
    Billy Corgan is big idol of mine, and that line is just genius.

11. some good ideas
    what about
    The only thing in life achieved without effort is failure

12. "thanks mom, dad, and grandaddy purple"

13. Fuck what I said, do this.

14. when the river runs red, take the dirt road instead :D

15. #15 demonkinsin, Oct 8, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 8, 2009
    All I knew and all I believed
    are crumbling images
    that no longer comfort me.
    I scramble to reach higher ground,
    Soon the water will come
    and claim what is mine.
    I must leave it behind,
    and climb to a new place now.

That was mine. I'd say find something that means something to you.

P.s. heres some others i like. There long but good quotes.

"See, I think drugs have done some *good* things for us, I really do. And if you don’t believe drugs have done good things for us, do me a Favor: go home tonight and take all your albums, all your tapes, and all your cd’s and burn em’. 'Cause you know what? The musicians who’ve made all that great music that’s enhanced your lives throughout the years...
    Rrrrrrrrrrrrreal fucking high on drugs."
    --Bill Hicks

"Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration. That we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively. There is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the weather."

Probablywont get in your book but haha

16. haha, nice.

17. my vote for this one too, maybe itll pass their censor if they dunno what gdp is

18. Dude, you're a tool hahaha.

But if you're hippie like or anything like that this one would be funny.

"What a long strange trip it's been"

19. SKS's is genius, and I suspect it will pass their censors.

If not, you could do, "Too weird to live, too rare to die."

20. I most defs am a tool haha.