Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Need help with a DT

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Kymmysue003, Jun 20, 2017.

1. I have read other posts on this topic but have questions..I have a drug test Wednesday afternoon..I am a heavy smoker female 227 pounds...will this plan work? Certo night before and day of, detox drink day of, exercise every day until then, water, B-12, niacin, asparagus for color, aspirin cranberry juice...will this backfire on me...I smoked today and test is Wednesday afternoon...when should I stop smoking or do I have to..
    Kim

2. First, what are you taking the test for? This makes my answer vary greatly.

Second, stop with the niacin and hard working out. If you have a test in 48 hours and are dirty, you have two options:
    1) Substitute - Provide a clean sample of urine by putting it into the cup from a container during the test.
    2) Dilution - Drinking enough water to cut concentrations of THC metabolites in your own urine.

3. For a drug test, vitamin B2 (riboflavin) will only ass color to urine, not B12. Also, you need to follow N2's dilution method posted online and here. I followed it for probation and, along with cessation, helped me pass my test without fail. I am now off probation because of that last test.

4. Lab test for a job