need help with a clone

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by blootard, Sep 7, 2012.

1. hello guys one of my clones is dying is there anything i can do to try to revive it before it completely dies , my other two plants are growing nice and big except this one they all get the same amount of water and sun , but when i was making sure the soil was moist i noticed a hole in the dirt like if someone tried poking its roots or something can it be hurting its been like this for 3days so if anyone can please help i don't want this plant to die

Attached Files:

2. it looks really dry u might wanna water it, also how long ago did u cut this clone off the mother plant?...usually u dont want to put clones in direct light or sun as they are sensitive to extreme light/heat as they dont have a well developed root system.

3. i didn't cut them i bought them already grown and i moved them to a pot i water it once a day i spray the soil so its get moist and i don't give them direct sunlight

4. are u just watering them or using any kinda nutes on them already? ive never seen a clone do that and start to die off, i mean there is a small percentage of them that do die maybe this one just didnt pull threw.

5. yes im using this superthrive i mixed a bit with there water and right now since they are little i just spray them because i don't want to hurt them . The plants got sunburnt and dropped the bad yellow leaf by themselves the other two plants kept growing and this one was better and started growing and then turned like this about 3days ago (first picture on my post)
    the picture of the plant i posted is how my other two plants look

Attached Files:

6. try cutting back on the superthrive for that one, and just use plain water i think maybe it just didnt like the nutes just yet...