Need help with 5x5 perpetual grow

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by Rasta Buds, Apr 5, 2012.

1. I am planning a perpetual grow with a flowering space of 5x5 feet and (hopefully) a separate closet for vegetation. If not, just a cabinet in the flowering room. How should I set it up? I want to crop as often as 2-4 weeks if possible while still pulling a good harvest. Thoughts?

2. Did you mean you want to harvest every 2-4 weeks? i think you can do it with like 10 plants, you would need to look up strains that have the same flowering times, or just time each grow seperetly so you can accomplish your goal.

3. Sweet, I was planning on having twelve plants in flowering at all times if possible, so that works out nicely.

4. Hey there I grow in a 5x5 and lets say veg and flower in the one room out of the question
    i run 22 in flower and i run about 30 in veg all times different rooms veg at min a 2 x 4 x4
    t5's work well easy to control heat my 5x5 did get a extended to about 5x7 plant's grow like crazy in flower expect it good luck

5. o and do not put the veg cab in flower room unless u wanna herm ur plant's
    veg away from the 5x5 it will b best to get max flower space 5x5 is not much look at my grow . also unless u have 1200 watt's 2 600's or a 1000 then 5x5 is over kill even with one 6 1000 watts min in a 5x5 for top quality growth.

6. also croping out every 2 weeks in a5x5 would b hard being strains tend to run 6 to 9 weeks u couldn't even fill 5 for every week of the cycle so at max ur pulling maybe 2 to 3 plant's every 2 to 4 week's adding few outa veg every time u pull a few from the flower room stick to the 2 gal grow bag's cheep and simple plenty of medium to fill that 5x5 with 20 plus plant's more with a dehumidifier . i just like not to cram shit in there