Need help with 2 wk old Autos

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Mikesu58, Feb 13, 2017.

1. Hi GC,

These 5 Autoflowering Northern Lights are 2 weeks old (15 days) from sprouting outve soil. *The two smaller ones are like 3-4 days younger*, I originally germinated 5 seeds because I figured atleast one would probably not work out. But they all grew, and are all doing pretty good. Except #5 is running outve room, and her leaves are suffering from lack of space. I don't know what to do, My tent is 3x3x5, and I'm using 3 gal smart pots, except #5 is in a medium mcdonalds cup right now. I want to grow all 5 of these girls, But I don't know how I could make the space work ? any ideas ??, I really don't wanna kill her. she's the shortest one, and least stretched. I don't want to cause my other 4 any problems though either! S.O.S. Need experienced indoor growers help

Grow room 2 wk mark .png #5 (2 wk old).png

2. well what ever you or any else can come up with /you really want to get that plant in the cup planted up as soon as possible .because auto start flowering at around 3 weeks after germination it will be stunted if you dont pot now so it can make it big tap root ,,,mac

• Like Like x 1
  3. You have lots of space. Transplant that ASAP and let it grow. I grew 6 in the same space

• Like Like x 2
  4. Definitely repot asap!! Or you mine as well put it outside

• Like Like x 1