Need help wit my English

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Sticky_Icky_Bud, Oct 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. was wonderin if anybody round here reads alot and has some free time cuz if so was wonderin if you could send me a summary of a 200+ page book. Lol im soooooo bad at summaries. :smoking:

ps i love whoever does this for me lol even if youre a hybrid of mel gibson and rosie o donald

2. Why dont you just read the book?

3. Wrong section but what book?

4. because that would just require my time and energy lol naah jking because im pretty bad at reading cant understand half the shit they say in some of the old books they make us read in english. I was just wonderin if someone could help me out it aint no biggie man :D

5. ooh it can be any book as long as it is 200 pages or more but i dont think we can do the harry pothead series

6. #7 KottenMouth, Oct 14, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2008
    There is no way you are 18 and a project of yours is to read a 200 or longer page book and summarize it. I did that shit in grade 7 and 8. Well, maybe it's just Canada that doesn't do such stupid projects when your in high school.

7. why don't you search google ______ summary. they usually send you to sparknotes or cliffnotes or something

8. thankyou illk this is why i love gc its full of fuckin geniouses the world doesnt even know about

9. My sister in grade 7 has the same assignment. Be sure to post a summary so I can give it to her when you find one.

10. ...... really? It took someone to mention it before you searched google?

11. lol you guys are assholes maybe im not in super advanced english classes and yes tell your sister i would be delighted to let her get my summary when im done

12. super advanced English classes? 7th grade English is super advanced?

13. hey anybody want me to post my summary of all quiet on the western front in about 20 mins

14. Apparently.

15. woooooooooot im finally done with my summary of all quiet on the western front

16. don't be such asses guys.
    when i was in high school we had like 4 different levels of english.
    there was sped english. Special Ed.
    English prep (1 step up)
    English (the norm)
    Advanced English
    IB English (part of the inter some bullshit something program of the world)

in the lowest level of english they didn't even have to read books on their own all was done in class.

the other they only read like a chapter every other day.
    regular english was like 2 chapters a day
    the advanced was like a book a week with report on it
    and the IB was just insane..i dont even know.

BTW what book did you choose?

17. You're never going to get better at it if you cheat. What do you think dictionaries are for?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.