Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

need help wit drug test

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by awso, May 29, 2010.

1. Ok I have been smokin for a while but was not sure where to post this. I smoked a little two days ago and my parents are going to test me in a week from now. Any suggestions of how to get all of the thc out of my system by then? thanks

2. Buy a detox kit from gnc and you should be good to go

3. for a full on cleanse, get: 7-day cleanser from GNC. you can double up on it and get it over with in 4 days. Worked like a charm every time for my brothers military drug tests. And he has much more than THC

4. Dont piss in the cup...

What's mommy gonna do? Pull your dick out and make you piss in the cup? Doubt it...

Probably bad advice, but i just dont get it, my parents would never drug test me. Then again they know i'm too smart to do anything that would really harm my body.

You're over 18, right?

Some parents need to realize that some things are just none of their business. If you take care of the important things, like education and work, and stay outa trouble, they shouldnt be worried about you smoking a little bit of weed.

If you are snorting shit and taking pills and injecting shit, then you should get some help... life's better without those drugs.

If they REALLY must know everything their precious child does in his spare time as a teenager then be honest and tell it like it is: "Yes mom, if you insist on knowing everything than i'll tell you. I'm a teenager, when i hang out with my friends i like to smoke weed. It isnt all that bad for you, and if you think it is than you are misinformed. I'm responsible, i'm not going to get into trouble, I have my priorities straight and i take care of what i need to. There's the truth, and no, i wont piss in that cup."

That's how i would handle it... but all of that would be true to my life... i dont know what your situation is.