need help when to plant!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by grimbigbuks, Jul 16, 2009.

1. is it too late in the season to start planting now? im growing outdoors some random strain idk what is rlly no idea seeds are germinating as i type ive got great locations to start planting but i didnt realize i wanted to do this until recently so i havnt preped the soil wtih nutrients a year before or whatever so would it hurt to throw together some quick garden beds tomorrow or something with good planting soil and some mulch? this is my first time growing.

2. The stickies will answer all your questions.

3. ideally you want to plant your plants in late april or early may, you could plant now but the plant may not reach it maximum potential also where you live is a factor i live in florida and it rians 3 times a day down here in july so outdoor plants could be a problem, also mixing soil a year in advanced is great but not necesary you could pick up some soil such as fox farm from your local hydroponics store but it could run you 15 bucks a bag, i have had great results with scotts soil but your best bet would to be is to get a Ph tester and test your soil if the ph is above or below 7 then add hydrated dolomite lime to get it to fall or rise back to normal or you could mix the soil in advanced with dolomite lime about 2 tablespoons per gallon of soil you do need to mix it in advanced but not a whole year.

4. go and read the stickies now, every answeer is there

5. Read the stickies and get prepared for next spring. Too late for this year.