NEED HELP,WHAT TYPE OF BUGS ARE THESE?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Kaptain Kushtain, Jul 26, 2018.

1. Just went to water my Gorrila Glue seedling and as soon as i opened the tent i noticed dozens of these little fuckers all around the tent,in the coco coir and everywhere....been dealing with strange symptoms on all my plants and now i now where it all comes from.I browsed some photos on internet i they look like russet mites to me.
    Please tell me what are they and how to deal with them FAST?
    I have a video under a microscope but i can't upload it

Attached Files:

2. does it really matter what kind they are im sure they are the kind you do not want on your plants to be smoke later. give your plants a bath with some water. give us a better pic if possible.

3. Can't snap a better photo.Just transplanter all my plants and washed them with neem solution.Sprayed my tent too.

4. I searched arround the web and i found a thread with the same problem.I think i have "spring tails"

5. the neem and use some dish soap wash the plants well. it will stop the bugs. repeat it daily for 14 days if possible. i know its a lot of work but to be 100 % sure its 14 days. its like preventing the woman getting prego you do it right or you get to pay child support.

• Friendly Friendly x 1