Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Need help what to do? Yellow spores

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by mk101289, Aug 3, 2008.

1. I basically yellow spores on my bud i got a picture that actually is exactly like my bud and the spores

http://forum.grasscity.com/recreational-marijuana-use/211908-yellow-specks-bud-mold.html

Thanks for the picture.

Well this is the first time this has happened to me and its about an O of my bud and i dont want to just throw it out. ive been reading some threads and thought about cooking it and making brownies. All i need to know is if this process of heating the bud would kill the spores and mainly is it safe to eat the brownies.

Thank you

2. I actually had bud that had yellow on it, same as that. I smoked it and I ended up alright. Got me high as fuck. I dont think its a problem but you never know