NEED HELP!! Website design anyone?

Discussion in 'General' started by Venomous Puffer, Aug 25, 2006.

1. Hey, I need help designing the website for the smuggler game I'm making because I suck at web design and my websites always come out bland and boring, or corny and bright... if anyone could help it would be much appreciated.

All i really can think of is like a navigation bar on the left hand side that leads to diff pages... which i can do but design wise i cant think of anything, but i dont know if there are any design templates or something outthere which would be nice cause its kinda borring to just look at white background, black font, thats all. So if anyone thinks they could help just make an html file with the template in them (fake links that dont lead to anywhere if you wanna demonstrate the navagation bar) and it would be greatly appreciated. THANK YOU!!! :D

2. haha can anyone help?

3. for some money i could...

4. I'm kinda just looking for volunteers at this point cause i dont really want an entire website designed i just want like 1 example page so i can build my page off of that. I might not get any volunteers tho in which case i would just take my best shot at it, even if it is crappy :(

5. 11oo11oo1o1o1oooo1111oo

do what i said

6. Hey man, contact me on AIM = evilpigster

7. ohh ok man... well i would help you out if i didn't have a client right now (and school is starting next week)

maybe look into using a cms like joomla... there are some nice premade templates you could use and modify along with neat components that you can add