Need help w. Vape solution

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by v32Finish, Jul 3, 2020.

1. Hello! I'll make this short and sweet. I'm looking to switch to vaping for health reasons, but I didn't realize how crazy this space has gotten. Totally out of the loop.

I've done a little research and I know some of the basics, but I need help with a recommendation. Ideally I want to be able to use 510 thread cartridges, use raw extracts/oil/wax etc, and dry-herb vape as well.

Is there a solution that would allow me this versatility? Or should I get a vaporizer and then a separate pen for 510 cartridges?? I have been looking at a couple reviews but quite frankly the choices are overwhelming, I don't know if there's like a ubiquitous device or brand or whatever. I hav kinda looked at the Utillian stuff, Linx, puffco Peak, etc .. but again, I don't know enough to make a good decision here. Would like it to be solid and look good .. but I'm also not trying to spend like several hundred dollars, either.

Please help!!! Recommendations plz?! And thanks!

2. Well, if you want to use cartridges then it has to be some type of pen device.
    That narrows it down a bit to which brands you might choose from.
    Yocan has a good selection of items which I also have.
    I can use carts, vape concentrates, and also vape flower. There are others which others will surely reference but either way if you have to get a few separate devices to vape all three you’re still doing the right thing.
    I believe vaping to be a much healthier alternative.
    Carts though have to be made well and not just street level BS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Thanks for the responses. Definitely will check out Yocan. The focus V Carta also caught my eye but I'm not sure about it's versatility. Either way, we'll get there. They need to just fkn legalize it already so I can just go to a proper dispensary

4. You can consider the Evod 4 in 1 Vape Pen Kit. It is a basic Evod vape pen kit which comes with 4 types of atomizers for e-liquid, oil, wax and herbs respectively. It does not have many advanced features but seems to meet all your requirements and probably is the cheapest solution for you on the market.

5. I buy a full gram of X concentrate at dispensary

half gram of co2 oil vape cart is same cost

I just liquidate mine n put in carts.