Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Need Help Urgent

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Portuguese, May 5, 2012.

1. Sup guys
    I currently have 2 seeds already with a little root coming out.
    Can somebody confirm this?
    I'm noobie and I don't want to fuck up the only seeds I have...

I only need to turn on the lights when the little plant start to show on the vessel or I need it instantly when I put the seed on the vessel?

- First two weeks = 24 hours light
    After two weeks (vegetative) = 12 hours ON 12 hours OFF
    and then on Flowering?

EDIT:
    Should I water the plants one time per everyday?

Thanks guys

2. Please somebody...

3. Well the little root coming out of the seeds is the taproot. Plant it down.
    When my plants started to rise above he soil i put a few CFLS on them, just to promote growth. Then when they were bigger i put them under some T5s. I had 24-0 when i was using the CFLS and am using 18-6 right now with my T5s. DO NOT PUT THEM ON 12-12 THIS WILL MAKE THEM FLOWER!!!! And also, growing questions should go in the cultivation section. :smoke:

4. And watering?
    Watering everyday right?

5. It sounds like you started a grow-op with absolutely no knowledge of growing. Trash the seeds you have now, go read some growing guides, come back in a few months when you have a little bit of knowledge then ask us the same questions. Also, this thread doesn't belong here, we have different sections for a reason.

Maybe we need a section for "Apprentice Forum Users" so these other sections stay as neat and tidy as possible...

6. I already read much things. But I am much paranoid about everything not 100% sure of what I do, so i'm making obvious common sense questions...