need help understanding...

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Tyr, Mar 12, 2014.

1. USPS is saying my beans are in NY at isc and got processed At 3:13am what does mean... Am I going to be getting a knock on my door

2. Means its being inspected and You'll either get the seeds or a letter

good luck

3. #3 bananamber, Mar 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2014
    ISC is the the international sorting center. The first place packages go after arriving, where they may or may not be inspected (They don't inspect every single international package). If they are found, you will receive your package, sans the seeds, with green tape that says "Examined by U.S. Customs" and a notice of seizure. That's all.

Since it's NY, it's sitting in JFK and it may take a couple of days before it moves anywhere.

4. So its a 50/50 shot then... I oder almost 200.00 from attitude with the guaranteed shipping. how long will I know something???

5. #5 bananamber, Mar 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2014
    You won't know 'till you get them. They'll continue moving along like normal, getting scanned in and out of sorting centers. JFK's ISC is a shithole though. I've had packages stuck in there for weeks without moving. It'll probably get out of JFK in a couple of days.

6. How good is attitude seed

7. They are fine. Haven't had a problem receiving product. My second to last order made it to my main area, then took off for Illinois for some reason, banged around there for about 10 days, then came back. Remember, it's the Post Office, sometimes things just don't make sense. Be patient.

8. I can't wait got 10 pineapple chunk and 10 bubblelish fems

9. Mine usually sit in ics two to four days. Then it will be updated as departed ics and on its way to your local office for delivery.

10. man seriously I've heard of ALOT if attitude s packages being seized at customs. Its happening more and more. I use tssc. I ALWAYS get them on the 4th day after I place my order. Ive got pineapple chunk, berry bomb, and afghan kush going now. 1 week old. Message me if you want the link to their site next time. I had only one bean come damaged. So they gave me 20% off my next order. (The damaged one was even one of their freebies) good luck bud. We will have to stay in touch since we have the same grow... well hopefully

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. Still waiting they have been isc now five days not looking good at all