Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Need help to smoke with less suction

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by tecked01, Jul 11, 2011.

1. I got my wisdom teeth pulled about a week ago (all 4 of em)...
    So if u use to much suction it can cause dry sockets which are apparently very painful
    I have pretty much every smoking device, so which do you think would be the best?
    Do you guys have any strategies for less suction?
    Also I have thought about the whole getting a friend to milk a bong for me and then i breath it in, but that isnt really gonna work for now because my friends are busy doing other shit at the moment.
    Thanks for the help!

2. if you have a small glass pipe that shouldn't take much to hit, anything with water in it is prolly a no go

3. wrong forum, but any small pipe with a lightly packed bowl will hit very lightly. Lightly rolled joints as well.

4. i got mine out a few months ago. i did the whole avoiding dry sockets too. heres what i did it worked so perfect!

took the extra guaze the dentist gave me. cut it up into smaller dquares and when ever id smoke id wet the gauze stick it over the holes to keep everything from getting dried up then lightly toked on my bong. worked really well

also be careful and be very consious of your mouth. some people cleanch there teeth or bite hard when there high. that will lead to serious wisdom pain!

were you prescribed any meds?

5. Ya I was given Meds but they only help pain... And make my head dizzy when I sit up after lying down
    It says ibuprofen 600mg

6. why don't you try some edibles that you don't have to chew on much?

7. Simple! I used an aqualung! Smokin the same day as extraction