Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Need help to smoke out of.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by iTraffic, Feb 8, 2010.

1. Me and my friend need something to smoke out of, we have no headshops around here at all :/

We have had to use a can, and we tried an apple and it sucks. We also tried zig zags and it's a huge waste. We can't order a pipe online either.

2. buy a cheap glass pipe

/thread

there are headshops everywhere, you're probably under 18.

3. Apples work well, you just have to make it right. Zig zags are a huge waste? Oooook.

Water bottle + hollowed out pen + tinfoil + gum = bong.

4. I am 18, but I live in Green Bay, Wisconsin. The closest thing to a headshop is a smoke shop for natives, like native americans.

5. well somthing to make outta house hold stuff, you would make a water bottle bong.

i took a 1liter bottel took of the cover put tinfoil over to make a bowl and poke holes with a pin or somthing. and use a rubber band to hold in place then use scissors or a knife to make o hole about 3/4 of the way dowl and put in a mouth peice( i used a oen i took apart.) use electrical tape or duct tape to seal holes around mouthpeice.
    throw some green in there and light it upp

6. Paper will be your friend.

7. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zix53brg8RA]YouTube - How to make a soda can pipe[/ame]

Easy right?

8. Here is what you do: get any plastic bottle (I like 32 oz gatorate bottles). Get a small socket (like you find in a socket wrench set), and drill a small hole (almost the same size as the socket you are using, just slightly smaller). Then, Put a lighter under the hole for about 5 seconds and push the socket halfway through (this is going to be your bowl, the heat should cause the plastic to melt to the outside of the bit under the cap, if this does not happen, make it air tight in some way. now, poke a hole somewhere near the bottom of the bottle. Pack the socket with your herb, fill the bottle with water while putting your finger on the hole, put the cap on the bottle, begin to light while you let go of the hole (make sure you are outside or have a bucket or sink under the bottle so water doesn't go all over your floor). The suction from the water flowing out of the hole will make the bottom begin to fill with smoke. After all water has drained, remove the cap, inhale, and get fucked up :smoke: Congrats, you have now made a waterfall grav.

Edit: I don't reccommend smoking from a can, inhaling the fumes from aluminum can be very harmful for you.

9. Or actually you could make a waterfall which is what lessthanjeezy was describing those work like it's no one's business haha. I still use waterfalls and I have many pieces to work with.

10. Roll joints, they are NOT a huge waste. And i know there has to be a gas station somewhere near to buy a blunt or blunt wraps. Hell your 18, find where the nearest headshop is and drive out to it someday and buy a bong. Itll be worth it.

11. No Headshops, can't order a pipe, say papers don't work, apple sucks, cans sucks....sounds like you're shit out of luck since you don't seem willing to compromise.

12. Dude...you're 18, why can't you order a pipe? Parents? Simple. Get a PO box and order a pipe and grinder from GC for 12 bucks total. Stone pipe = 4 bucks, grinder = like 5 + shipping.

Win

13. an apple is the best thing you can use instead of actual pipes and shit.

just rip the stem off, and shove a pen down the top where the stem is about half way down the apple, then shove the pen into the side of the apple connecting it with the other hole, then walla, you have a pipe for less than a dollar.

if you have a screen use the screen so your not snapping anything still with THC into your mouth (scooby snacks). if you dont have a screen then just be a fag and make a tin foil screen :smoke: jk of coarse

14. #15 Cottonmouth 85, Feb 8, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2010
    this is from old posts in 06 but they are probably still there.

Crossroads Imports - 344 N Military Ave, Green Bay, 54303 - (920) 494-5433

Edit: slim glass selection if any but all sorts of brass/nickel piece pipe parts and stuff

try smokers choice on diane street i think, i stayed at holiday inn across the street from it a couple of years ago

But apple pipes do not suck if you make them right

15. Exactly what I was thinking man.

Anything you make home made can be considered 'ghetto' and I don't really see what it matters if that's your only problem with it. Sounds to me like you suck at rolling and just need to practice at that a bit.

16. Eh, I kinda agree I am not a fan of J's in the least bit...I have smoked J's rolled by people who smoke only joints and roll one perefectly, but they just never get me as high as a pipe, bong, vape, or home made waterfall or grav...I think it is just preference but joints are deffinitely on the bottom of my smoking list.

17. I made one of those water bottle bongs on Friday for fun. Just poke a hole about halfway down the side of a water bottle, stick a Bic pen tube in (both ends open), and seal it halfway decently with tape or something. Fashion a little bowl out of tinfoil, and put it on top of the pen. Fill bottle 1/3 full of water, pack the bowl, and hit it where you'd normally drink out of. You can't "clear it," but a good workaround is to allow a bit of space between your lips and the top and inhale in the rest of the hit.

Or make a gravity bong.

Or buy a regular pipe at a smoke shop, pharmacy, gas station, etc. Roll a joint (They're inefficient, but if you have no options, it's your only option).

If you want to smoke that bad I guarantee you will figure out a way to do it.

18. A well rolled "Jamaican style" (cone shaped) joint will get you high as anything out there. What me and my friends did once when we were too young to go to headshops: go to a hardware store or a crafts store and buy shit to make a bong. Me an my friends went to a store called "axman" (btw a really cool store, it gas all sorts of random shit from old army stuff to glass vases to anything in a hardware store) and just straight up asked the guy working there to help us find stuff to make a bong. He helped us find everything and even helped us put it together. And last but best, take a community ed class on ceramics and make your own bong/piece. I made an elephant where you light his ass and pull from his trunk. Definately my favorite piece of all time.... No one else has anything like it.