Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Need help to identify what kind of bud i came up on

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by trinipig, May 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HEY GUYS IM NEW TO THIS FORUM BUT I'LL REALLY LIKE SOME HELP TO FIGURE OUT THE NAME OF SOME PRODUCT I GOT A FEW DAYS AGO. I'D ALSO LIKE TO KNOW THE WORTH OF IT. ANY HELP WOULD BE GLADLY APPRECIATED. THANKS IN ADVANCE

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Well, aside from the crappy pics... as far as I tell it looks like you got some marijuana there. Its worth? Heres an easy way to calculate it:
    Step 1) Find out how much bud goes for/gram in your area.
    Step 2) Multiply by the number of grams.
    Step 3) Account for discounts in higher weights
    Step 4) Success!

3. Sorry man blackberry phones don't take the best pictures. But i've been told it's not regular bud because the smell is definitely stronger than the usual. I've compared the two and this is stronger. I'll get a camera and post better pics tomorrow maybe you might be able to help me a bit more. Thanks

4. lmao I hope you're not serious. You must've not read my post, or read it ridiculously high and completely missed my tone.

No one on here can tell you what kind of bud that is, or how much its worth. Thats why I told you you had marijuana (not an individual strain...), and gave you super obvious instructions on how to find out how much its worth.

5. hehehe, you can't just look at a nug and know what strain it is :rolleyes:. well not really at least.
    And trust me, just because it smells "stronger" that doesnt make it some kind of super weed. Really dank weed may not smell very much at all and low quality bud can skunk up your whole house.

6. #6 trinipig, May 12, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 12, 2010
    i understand, i'm sorry for these questions but i wouldn't ask them if i knew better. i'd just like to have an idea of what i have because i don't wanna tell someone i got X for sale when it's really Y

You have three posts and right away you start by discussing dealing which isn't allowed. Please read the rules before posting again. ~AK~

7. It's almost impossible to name a strain from a picture, one strain could look completley different from another and it could be the same. It depends on the enviorment it grows in.

8. maybe the "regular" bud you get is schwag. thats why this looks/smells different because it looks like mids or dank. whatever it is, probably shouldnt be paying more than 20 a g, maybe less

9. That shit has seeds. It's schwag.

10. I'd say slightly better than schwag and just below mids.

11. Agreed, stop talkin about it and burn the fucker:]

12. i met some in dam that could identify a strain, how long it was cure for and dried by just the smell!!! but its pretty stupid to think you could do it by picture, smoke it its all weed!
    x

13. Lol?
    I guess i am SUPER HIGH

14. It looks like some marijuana buds to me.

15. I'd name it Douglas.
    $1.22

16. Not supposed to talk about dealing but I'd say just tell them you've got some X + Y - Z for sale, and explain to them that Z is a variable that could be either X or Y.

Seriously though it doesn't really matter. You don't need to tell every little detail of the bud, and if you want to know about it then smoke a little and see for yourself. I'm guessing the people you'd be pawning it off to wouldn't know the difference or really care anyway.

17. Nobody can tell you what strain you have from a picture. It's hard enough to tell, pretty much impossible, even if we could see the bud in person and taste it.

It also doesn't matter. Most commercial herb has names that dealers just made up anyways. Unless you a) grow it b) know the grower well or c) buy from a dispensary you can't be sure what you have. It also doesn't really matter.

18. i was thinking it looks like a cross of ak69 x mexibrick.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.