Need Help To Find Great Bong

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by leftisinger66, May 29, 2012.

1. So my best friends birthday is coming up and he wants a bong. I don't really know much about them so I was wondering if you guys could help me and suggest some stuff. Size, style, percs ect. Thanks a lot :)

2. Give a price range first

3. any price is fine with me, but I guess, max 300 dollars.

4. Go look around at aqua lab technologies and see what catches your eye

5. Shit. I wish my friend would buy me a 300$ bong

6. you could get a really sick scientific bubbler for around 200. check out the luke wilson 6 arm bubbler on aqua tech. that would be sick. i've got a similar sized bubbler and it rips.

7. #7 Heerbalist, May 30, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2012
    If your gunna drop loot on it and you know he already smoked bong, I'd say keep it simple and get him a straight tube or beaker w/ ice pinches w/o a perc, or 1 if he likes them. Focus on getting good glass and something not too complicates; I assume you want your friend to hang onto this piece for a while, and I'm sure he would too. Glass thickness and complexity are the biggest factors in that area.

You can get a really good bong for around 200 that will last a long time if your buddy takes care of it. Look at getting a pure bong. theyr pretty common in head shops and are really well made and relatively cheap.

8. Ssfg.... All the way... stay away from pure.

9. Awesome of you for buyin your friend a bong

But I agree with getting a scientific bubbler

10. Why not pure? I dont personally own one but my buddy does and I like it alot. The glass is really good and he actually broke the base twice and its still in tact.

11. [quote name='"Heerbalist"']

Why not pure? I dont personally own one but my buddy does and I like it alot. The glass is really good and he actually broke the base twice and its still in tact.[/quote]

There are alot of fakes. Ssfg is cheaper and way better.

12. $300 bong for a friend's birthday? Your a nice guy haha... but to answer your question, it really depends on if your friend is into glass or not. If he doesn't really care about scientific and just wants a dailydriver that will do the job then I would suggest throwing $100 at SSFG and see what you can get (i'd suggest something easy to maintain like straightshot or beaker bottom with showerhead downstem). From personal experience SSFG has good customer service and fast shipping. You can also use the remaining cash and buy some goody goods. If your friend is really into glass and loves to admire his glass, then I would suggest aqua lab and look for something with nice function and scientific.

13. [/B]

Lol, by the way, I'm a girl xD but great advice, I think he's a huge fan of glass though xD but ill find out what he thinks.

14. Stone glass works waffle v2 tube.

15. Listen to the boobs.