Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

need help to find a strain

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by BubbaBongtoker, Nov 2, 2014.

1. Hey everyone!
    \nAs i'm starting to plan my first grow i'm not sure what strain to pick, I am sure that i want a heavy hitting potent indica to help with insomnia, pain relief and just general nighttime relaxation. I'm looking for a frosty and at least decent yielding strain. I also want a strain that is relatively easy to grow, I will probably be doing some topping and super cropping (watched an hour or 2 of tutorials on it) so like i've said it needs to be a strain that can handle that and be happy. any tips are welcome!!
    \nps. I'll probably be buying my seeds from the zamnesia site so if the strain is for sale on there it would help (they have seeds from a lot of companies)
    \nThanks for the help!
    \nBubbaBongtoker  :bongin:

2. white widdo strong and potant try starting there

3. I just did humboldt blue dream and they were great..tight nodes, frosty, big yield and nice relaxing smoke (indica pheno)..I get some of those

4. I've smoked it a couple of times and it's a nice strain but i'm thinking more of a kush or an og kind of strain if you know what i mean :)

thanks for the help!

looks like a nice strain, i'll think about it!

thanks!

5. #6 Caddict, Nov 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 2, 2014
    Don't know about growing master kush but it relaxes you SOOOOOOOO MUCH and takes my pain away too. Actually last time got so relaxed that i fell asleep when i was sitting on my bed :D

Sent from my LG-D160 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. says on the site it's easy to grow so it might be what i'm looking for, i'll consider it!

Thanks!

7. Nirvana Aurora Indica is what I'm growing right now Northern lights mixed with afghan kush it is supposed to be pretty good and can grow indoor or out which leads me to believe that it is a hardy plant that can take abuse