Need help, tips with my first outdoor grow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by r.mansoor, Dec 19, 2016.

1. Here are some pictures of my plants, check them out and let know if there's anything I could do to them to make em better

Attached Files:

2. The key to outdoor grow is soil (you need lots - mine go right into the ground), plenty of water (you can't over water ground based plants, but potted plants you can), plenty of sun, and the right amount of fertilizer.

I am fortunate that i can put my girls right in the ground...that is the ideal thing to do when growing outside...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. The key to outdoor grow is soil (you need lots - mine go right into the ground), plenty of water (you can't over water ground based plants, but potted plants you can), plenty of sun, and the right amount of fertilizer.

I am fortunate that i can put my girls right in the ground...that is the ideal thing to do when growing outside...

4. What do you need help with? They seem fine to me! Just a little small compared to what I am used to

5. What do you need help with? They seem fine to me! Just a little small compared to what I am used to

6. They're out door but obviously somewhere close, I would maybe have light on em at night From seedlings until you like their height. You could top em a few time as they grow too, you'll get more tops. Once you like their size just make sure the lights stay off of 'em at night for the 12 hrs. They should start budding right away. Look up topping or fiming, and get some good bulbs in your outdoor fixtures. Someone told me you really don't need any crazy lights outdoors, just simple flood lights will work. Basically as long as the plant knows there's no darkness she won't flower /bud. Definitely look into some good nutrients, (I love the Fox Farm products), bigger pots before you start the 12/12 cycle (flowering) 7-10 gallon pots, good soil, a shit load of sun and tlc lol that's all I can think of. I just learned all this in the last couple of years, it's awesome seeing new/ better results because of your own research and curiosity. These forums are the best for it too.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

7. When a plant is outdoors, the key is to plant with the light cycle, according to seasons...i have never needed a flood light. Plants will stary flowering when light goes down to 14 hrs. Where i am, they are in ground June 1, and harvest no earlier than Oct 1.

8. When a plant is outdoors, the key is to plant with the light cycle, according to seasons...i have never needed a flood light. Plants will stary flowering when light goes down to 14 hrs. Where i am, they are in ground June 1, and harvest no earlier than Oct 1.