Need Help...Think I Have a Problem

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by gollygreengiant, Mar 29, 2009.

1. So today my plant popped the soil:D, however i think there's something wrong with her. instead of being bright green like i thought she would be she's kinda dark green / purple colored. Its been fading a little bit throughout the day and is starting to turn green, but I'm still kinda worried.

Other then that i think she looks good though (I think), she has two main leaves that are unfolding and two new leaves starting to grow. Unfortunatly my grow room isn't set up yet and as a result she is getting only like 6-8 hours of good light (provided by the sun) until monday when i get my lights.

So, basically I have 2 questions:

1) Is the weird, dark green / purple color bad for it? If so, how can i fix it?

2) It wont be getting good light for its first two days of life, will that hurt it too much?

All help and advise is greatly appriciated:hello:

p.s. if you couldn't tell this is my first grow

2. How about , not worry! make sure the environment is right, and leave it alone for a few, it will stable out if the conditions are met and maintained without too care seedlings need very little. :eek: