Need help - sick with buds

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by steM, Oct 23, 2007.

1. Hey,
    I gots a problem. It isn't nute burn becuase I barely give it any. I even did a flush 2 dyas before this picture. That leaf was fine 2 days ago. Run off and soil PH is just under 7. I am using tap water that is filtered. Temps are a little high but most of the leaves that are having this problem are low.
    Need more info just let me know.
    Thanks steM

Attached Files:

2. heat /lite burn & or low humidity, the leaf margins are curled upwards in an attempt to conserve transpiration

raise the lites .....check your RH

3. Thanks GG
    I will be moving the plants to a cooler local tonight. I will update with pics in a couple days. Is this something that will turn around quick when I get the temps under control?
    steM

4. yes , easy fix low stress

5. I made the move at 3am this morning. I got the temps down 10 degrees from the garage. High is now 81. RH is 45%. Does this sound/look about right?

Attached Files:

6. yep that will help;)

7. Lookin better. Buds are gettin some brownish red hairs. Lookin and smellin sweet.

Attached Files:

8. glad to hear they are recovering...:D

9. Hey GG,
    Looks like I might have another problem. I have the heat issue under control at a high of 81 with RH at 40. Now I got leaves looking funky.
    Thanks again for your help.

Low temps are around 70 RH 60.

Attached Files:

10. can you post a pic of the whole plant? & are there many leaves that look like this or is it localized

complete a soil runoff PH test.......to rule out ph issues
    with PH corrected water (6.5-6.8PH for soil ) pour enough water in the pots so the water runs out the bottom of the pot ...collect & test the PH of this runoff water....post both the watering going in the pots and the runoff ph

11. OK, I did the run off tests. I also tested the water I was using and it was at 5.8ph which is weird because when I started using filtered tap water it was testing at almost 7ph. So I went out and bought 12 gal of bottled water. It tested at 6.5. I ran 3 gal thru each plant. Initial runoff was just above 6 by the end it was at 6.5.

Attached Files:

12. Not sure if I was clear. There are 3 plants all having the same problem and it is all over all plants.
    Thanks again as always... steM

13. they are showing a few defs, but your recent flush should fix things, they look very close to the end I would not stress about this...... let them feed off them selves if necessary

14. Thanks for the help. This is from 1 plant. Im going to let the other 2 go a few more days for my goodnight bud.
    BTW that's a size 12 foot for reference.

Attached Files: