Need help sick plant

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by GrowKid420, Aug 2, 2016.

1. Hey I need help got a plant that's got some spots on it don't know what it is week 2 in flower white rhino and pre 99 big bud nirvana under 840 true watts of LED 74°-78° F 60% humidity and 70% with lights out I plane to get damprid real soon got a rotating fan and 2 round fans working as exhaust and a account providing cool air its in FFOF 3g pots feed FF nutes runoff pH was 6.1 about 2 weeks ago will test next water and see where where at have to feed water with 7.8-7.7 pH till I can afford a RO system goes low when I add FF about 6.3 maybe pH problems let me know please.

2. Please add a pic under non led if possible , we'll be able to better help diagnose

Sent from my van down by the river

3. Give me a sec will get one now might take a minute phone isn't the best

4. First of get a pH up and down let your water set over night get rid chlorine etc... Check pH next day 7.7 way to high those nutes want be processed that high btw now I'll finish reading

5. By way u got a Calmag defencey... Pick up some calmag + at local indoor grow shop is cheap.... Do you have purple veins on top side of your stems any of them not leaf stems...and with the breaking in btw the leave cells with yellow looks like Cal mag def. Maybe someone can back me up on that

6. Ok I'll pick up some cal-mag Friday when I get damprid. I'll start letting me water sit thanks plan to get RO as I said that'll be around October. Thanks for the help that's the random seeds from nirvana not the white rhino and big bud they seem fine. Also what should my pH be isn't it 6.5-7 for soil runoff?