Need help sexing plant

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Stixzaja, Aug 9, 2016.

1. My homie have me this joint to grow and he said it was female. Already in the 12/12 stage indoors and I put it outside for a few days while the temps were in the 90s because the house was too hot and it was raining so it started to grow even more. It was put under the porch for the dark period where little light could get to it. Now it's back in the house because the temps dropped and j can use my fan to keep my room cool with air form the window. Well it started showing signs of pre flowering and bud sites buts it looks herm to me I need help.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  2. sorry but that one's definitely a male. I don't see any signs of female on it.

3. Male

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Need a more stable grow enviornment with real dark time and good light time.

5. So what should I do just chop it down? Which I did. Will it reveg?

6. You have a male plant and more than likely, moving it around like you did caused it to go into flower. You seem to have no understanding of the process of what it takes to grow one of these. Light determines everything and in order for a plant to flower...once it's started, it MUST have 12 hours light and 12 hours of TOTAL darkness...no light period. If you're not set up to do an indoor grow, you might as well just throw that plant away. You don't have enough time left in the growing season to do what it needs to finish out. Start some seeds in early winter and find you a spot and finish them outside after danger of frost or invest in the equipment to grow inside, but a combo situation (indoor and outdoor) doesn't work and it won't work this time of year. Sorry. TWW

7. Actually this is my second grow so I do I had one successful plant already he gave me this in the middle of flowering and I just took over where he left off I think that's why he gave it to me because he didn't know how to take control of it before you assume ask questions that's why I asked instead of assuming. Thanks for the help outside of your rudeness you need some bud dude.