Need help setting up my RX200 with a 510 nail pro

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by gcraigen, Nov 4, 2016.

1. Hello just like the title says. I'm totally new to vaping. I won a 510 nail pro atomizer on a contest, so figured I would get a mod and try it out. I smoke shatter/wax on a daily basis. I have been using a torch and rig for about a year since I got into dabbing. I was never a big fan of vaping so I have no expierence what so ever.
    So a few things I would like to know is what is the difference between the 4 modes vw, tt-ti, and 2 more to modes. I have been using it for 2 days now on vw mode set at 70 watts. It has been working but I think it could be set up better any help and or suggestions would be greatly appreciated thx.

sent from my garden

2. Vw-variable wattage u adjust wattage to what u like. High the watts faster it heats. Tt- temperature control for titanium wire, this has built in settings for titanium wire, this mode monitor resistance of wire based on desired temperature, once it reaches the resistance set by temperature it will pulse to hold temp. Same for stainless steel wire and nickel wire. I have an rx200 as well go to their site update firmware for 250 watts and better temp control.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Okay for my 510 nail pro would I just want to use the vw mode then I would like to set the temp but my atomizer doesn't use wire coils it's like a ceramic rod here is a pic[​IMG][​IMG] Im liking this much better for dabs then my torch and rig thx for explaining the different modes I actually got a way better understanding of it now I think lol

sent from my garden

4. You can run vw but do some research on the coil if its stainless steel I would definitely use tc because I vape and tc always give better denser flavorful vape without getting the vape to hot or burn cotton. Give it a shot bro. I dig the dab glass. I've never done dabs or oils because where I'm from it is not around and I don't think I could make any.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk