Need Help Setting Up Grow Room?? (Help Fellow Tokers/growers)

Discussion in 'General' started by blazed193, May 18, 2014.

1. I just started a STL grow, this will be my first grow and i need experienced growers opinions about whether or not my grow room is OK for growing 4 indica low riders? The grow room is my computer case it sounds funny but many people actually do this i cant afford buying lots of marijuana anymore and need a stealthy way of growing.

I will be using Florescent lighting >cool bright for vegging > colored bulbs for flowering 

first 2-3 weeks lights will remain on the during veg i will switch to a 12 hour light schedule so the plants can start budding (this right?)

I only have an exhaust fan planning on getting an intake soon, and getting my lights on Wednesday....?

I will be using the low stress training technique where one ties the plant at an angle so that it grows in width and not as much in length ...

Are the two larger jars to big? 

will i run out of space?(will training method be efficient enough/will plants adapt to average sized computer case)

my case is not airtight obviously is this a problem,i dont see how because the exhaust fan will pull the CO2 down to the plants and case is well insulated so it will be warm???

how many Grams per plant would be your estimate?

I really appreciate your inputs and will use any good advice given and will post up progress pics

thanks all and stay blazed!!!!!

Attached Files:

2. Wrong section man, but I dig your enthusiasm...so here goes.

You're growing auto flowers so I'd blast that light at 19/5 or 20/4.

If smells not an issue I'd forego the intake fan and reverse the exhaust to bounce the sprouts and just leave an void near the top for more of a trickle out exhaust.

Autos' lifespan is so brief I'm not sure lst would be very helpful but if you've four plants why not fuck around and do it to two.

Those jars are no good, you need something with drainage in the bottom.

Yes you will probably run out of space.

I'd estimate 2-10 grams per plant.

Good luck and have fun