need help setting up a small cfl grow

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by couldntmakename, Aug 28, 2011.

1. so i dont really get to smoke much anymore but i want to have some bud to sit back and smoke on my birthday with my girl. i would be happy with 4 grams of decent bud. so i was thinking two energy saver lights (i cant remember how many watts they are right now. they are the bulbs that replaced the old 60 watt ones.) inside of a speaker box i have in my bedroom. i want a sativa or sativa indica hybrid. i cant do straight indica because it puts me to sleep.but i need something that doesnt stink. so please suggest seeds. i also dont know much about soil or nutrients. but i want to stay as cheap as possible. so do i really need top of the line soil and nutrients? i was hoping i could just use soil from the ground outside my house and no nutrients. i live in the hills in WV so i dont see why the soil would be a problem.

2. Use something without clay in it. Take some dirt, water it and if theres muddy water coming out, its no good. I use cheap potting soil with perlite. Usually 40-60% perlite. But sometimes more, depending on soil quality.

People are gonna tell u to add more lights, ventilation and the list goes on.
    You can grow with 2 lights, but yield won't be impressive. Try putting the lights on 12/12. And paint the inside of the speakers white. And add one outtake fan one intake, and one blowing on plants.

3. Oh and check out ak-47 its a fast finishing sativa.