Need help selecting nutrients.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by freeze5959, Jul 2, 2007.

1. Hey guys,

I have a small room I am getting ready to set-up with a flooding system consisting of 8 5 gal buckets and a 32 gallon reservoir. Anyway its late and I dont have time to go into to much depth, what I need is help with the feeding schedule and what kind of nutrients I need. This will be my first hydro grow and I have only a very basic understanding of the feeding schedule. Any help you can give would be great, also if you know of somewhere to read about feeding schedules plz post links. Since this is my first grow I would like to get the nutrients simple to start with then when I progress I can start the advanced stuff.

Thanks

2. hey dude, check out "How to grow MJ" on google video. it's about an hour long show about the 2 most popular hydro setups. he really explains thoroughly about every step in making it successful.

he also mentions about his feeding schedule which is 3 times a day (for 15 minutes) during the daylight hours.

anyway, head to video.google.com and search "how to grow MJ". it's an awesome movie!

ok here's the direct link to that video

http://video.google.com/videoplay?d...=33&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0

3. I am going to check it out right now. I have watched 3 videos I got off limewire but they all seem to just skim right over the Nuterients and dont really explain what there using or one I watched the guy had like 25 different things. Thats way to much stuff for me to be handling right now.I just need a simple part A for Veggin Part B for flowering and maybe a few supplements here and there. Any help would be great