Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Need help selecting a good strain

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Denverbound, Nov 13, 2014.

1. I'm taking a trip to Colorado on Friday and I've found a dispensary that has good reviews in regards to the potency of their strains.. The only problem is I've never smoked the ones they "have in stock".

Could any of you who have tried these let me know which ones are good?

I want to get a variety of sativa/indica/hybrid. Here is the list.

INDICA - Hash Haze, BC God Bud, Bubba Kush, Blue Gum, Afgooey, Master Kush, Dakini Kush, Vanilla Skunk
    HYBRID - Sour Kosher, THC Bomb
    SATIVA - Lamb's Breath, Chernobyl, Sour Cheese, Silver Haze, Stevie Wonder, Fire Ball OG, Durban Poison 

Thanks!

2. #2 Mid man, Nov 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 13, 2014
    Dude you are buying from a dispensary... I'm pretty sure you aren't going to walk away with some Mexican bunk

3. I understand that. However, each strain has different tastes & effects. 

4. #4 Old School Smoker, Nov 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 13, 2014
    They are ALL good.

My fav indica is GDP and my fav sativa is GSC and I'll smoke ANY hybrid.

5. Thanks William!

6. My favorite is bubba kush it's such a relaxing strain..I get so much relief from my chronic pain I have. It's hard to come by where I live since I'm not near any dispensaries unfortunately.