Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Need help selecting a bong

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by rhapsodyrcks, Jul 19, 2011.

1. Ive never owned a bong before..used my buddies always. I usually smoke from my solopipe or my da Buddha vape.

Anybody recommend a good one?

2. Look at some of the Black Leaf's here on the GC headshop. Go to local headshops and ask experienced people, they could give you better advice than people over the internet, most of the time. Get something with thick glass though.

3. grasscity .com has good stuff. Make sure to get one without a carb

4. Spend at least 500 for a decent one...

5. #5 Freshkush, Jul 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Yeah idk about 500$ for a decent one.. You can get a solid zob for less than 200$.

6. #6 Blazedmymindbro, Jul 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Lulz 500 for a "decent" one. I have a thick 250 one that has never broke on me for years

7. get one you can connect to your buddah!!

i have an ssv and do the same thing.

8. #10 To High 2 Fly, Jul 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 19, 2011
    Have a look at manifest glass on Aqua Lab Technologies.com. 7mm straight tube for $140. I have one and its great.

Edit: Wtf saying aqua lab technologies with out spaces is censored??