need help right away!!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by mesmokinbuddha, Oct 18, 2008.

1. a few plants already started but they are in a completely different thing and i have never tried dirt before, so i have germinated seeds, a little cup of soil (i mixed it with a little sand and peat moss) and i dont know what to do from here. i mean should i just put the plant in, put a thin layer on top, and water?? or what?

2. Sorry to say it man but your post is fucked up :) What are you asking us exactly?

If you just germinated some seeds and you have a cup with soil, sand, and perlite,
    then yeah, just pop the guys in there with the root down. Put them in about 1/4
    inch down and lightly cover it over with soil. Give it a touch of water, and let it
    grow.

I hope that helps! Try to be a little more clear in the future please, especially when
    you need help so quickly.

:bongin: ~Experimentalist

3. I think he is trying to say that he has a few seeds germinated in a non-soil medium and wants to transfer them to his soil/sand/moss mix.

Answer: How big are your sprouts? Once the root is about 1/4-1/2 inches long (the root is the first white stalk that comes out of the seed) move them to your soil medium. You want the leaves/seed pod just barely showing through the dirt. As little as possible. It might not even hurt to cover up the seed pod (I don't think you will see leaves poking out yet) with a very thin very loose layer of dirt if the root is not very long yet.

4. hey expirimentalist, and tieme, thanks alot. i was just confused about the watering. and i was a little under the influence and listenin to music while i was postin so i will be more clear....peace