Need help reviving plant asap! Please read!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Tseung, Apr 2, 2013.

1. My plants are about a month old (all about one ft tall) and the roots started to brown in my hydroponics reservoir. I did the remedy of added food grade hydrogen peroxide and added it to the tank and the roots instantly turned white...then I FUCKED up bad by adding the diluted mix from the tank and passed it through the rockwool / hydroton rock medium as well...as soon as i did thant my plants instantly are dying....I drained the reservoir immediately and rinsed out the medium with regular ph water like crazy....Can someone please help from from what to do from here I feel if I dont act now that may completely die tonight. - thanks

2. I don't grow with hydroponics but post this in the sick plant feed and you should get a decent reply. Try put a photo up as well? Hope she turns out ok.

3. I ended up putting a thread in the sick plant section I just acted so fast when I saw my plants dying and I posted here...but they are all good now! This is a first time experience for me so it was scary but did shock treatment on them and they are up and beautiful again...only lost a couple of leaves I had to end up cutting off throughout the problem.

4. All good man :) yeh I know how you feel, I'm on day 18 of my first grow and I noticed her leaves were twisting alittle and I freaked out, it was nothing though haha. You should do a blog on your grow? I'd follow it :)