Need Help - Quickly..

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Da'Lorax, Mar 11, 2009.

1. If I was with someone, during a purchase, and rode around....and then, I left, and came back to see that someone being arrested, and I dipped, would I get in trouble if they have my name, etc?

2. Yes, if you have anything on you.

3. #3 Da'Lorax, Mar 11, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 11, 2009
    Nothing on me, at all. I just left his car after he threw up to get him something to drink from a fast food place.

A bunch of cops exactly like these were around his car,
    [​IMG]

Yes, "Duh those are cops" but much more scarier after boxing said friends car..

I texted him earlier in the day, and right before I came out to see if he wanted anything to eat from the mall (Where we were), called twice, but he didn't pick up (obviously)..

I got two "restricted" calls, mysteriously after I had quickly left where his car was.. I ignored the first and let the other one run through, should I be worried about that?

4. i dont think they could really do anything but hassle you if they dont have actual proof.

5. i think if you know your rights you wont have any problems. your dealer probably ratted you out but no cop will waste his time trying to find a dime or 20 when theres smugglers out there (famous laat words lol)

6. not gonna happen unless u sell to the kid that got caught cops only move up the chain not down.

7. Your gonna be fine man they have no proof and theres nothing they could do, dont stress about it bro, they wont do anything

8. The police aren't going to call you over something like that... it was probably your friend trying to reach you.