need help!!! possible nut burn!!! with pics!!!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by steven11chester, Mar 25, 2009.

1. hi all, ok i have this 11 day old white dwarf. just replanted in ffof! i added a few cc's of big bloom. it looks like nute burn on the edges of one leaf. but i have another leaf kinda turning rusty and yellowing. what is wrong??? thanx:smoking:

Attached Files:

• 013.jpg
      013.jpg
      File size:
      197 KB
      Views:
    • 014.jpg
      014.jpg
      File size:
      171.1 KB
      Views:
    • 015.jpg
      015.jpg
      File size:
      145.2 KB
      Views:
    • 016.jpg
      016.jpg
      File size:
      167.8 KB
      Views:
    • 017.jpg
      017.jpg
      File size:
      182.7 KB
      Views:
  2. what type of soil are you using? i doubt its from the big bloom. blig bloom isnt really nutes, its basically bat & bird crap with a very small amount of nutes in it. the grow big and tiger bloom you will need to be a little careful, but i dont think you can over use big bloom.

3. Too much water

4. im using ffof now, i started in organic starting soil. so yall think its overwatering??

5. i dont. not without asking how often you water.

soo.... how often do you water? lol
    do you let the soil dry before adding water? or do you just water every few days without checking? they do look droopy, and the soil looks very wet, so it is a possibility you are over watering, but that may or may not be the problem

i think with the big bloom and ffof you will see an improvement within a few days. just keep an eye on them. get them out of the clear container. roots dont like light.

6. ok i was watering every 12 hours or so when it looked dry, but she was in a 3" pot then, now an 8". i will get better pots, thanx i didn't know that about roots!+rep i transplanted her 3 days ago and when i did that i wet all the soil and then moved her in, since then ive watered 3 times, my temps were arond 80 and its dry in new england right now so i think it was evaporating more then usual. so thanx hope to hear back soon... and do u know where to get good pots in new england right now??? cause walmart or home depot didn't have them a week ago

7. definitely over watering.

water them thoroughly until the soil is fully saturated and water comes out of the botto of the pot. then you shouldnt have to water for at least 3-4 days.

dig your finger down into the soil about 1-2" and if you feel moisture, dont water them. wait until the soil is dry 1-2" down, then water.

as for the pots, im very surprised walmart and home depot didnt have them. they should. you should be able to get pots just about anywhere. you can also consider buying grow bags, basically a black bag shaped like a pot. works just as good and has its benefits. you can order them online or from a garden center. they are like 50 cents a piece

keep us posted and good luck :)

8. THANK YOU LEGALIZE, ILL WAIT TILL SAT TOO WATER AND ILL POST PICS, shes my oldest and i got 2 more 4 days behind her and 11 more 8 days behind her, so i won't make this mistake again!:hello::smoking:

9. no prob. luckily this is a mistake they will easily recover from. once they get a good amount of new growth coming in and those bottom fan leaves fall of youll never know they had any problems

10. Im glad i dont have nut burn.

11. :eek:
    :p
    :rolleyes:
    :D
    :)

I thought someone was gonna show their mangled balls or something. I gotta say, this wasn't the epic thread I thought it would be.

12. yea thats a rough one.

im surprised how many people spell that. i laugh every time

13. HAHAHA good thing they make ointment:hello:

14. ok so my soil is dry and leaves are drooping so bad they are touching soil???? whats goin on:eek:

15. thats when you know they need water. if they start to droop a bit, feed them. they will recover just fine. tomorrow they will look like new again

16. Watch them girls closely and learn how they react. Generally they will look just a touch frumpy after X days (where X can be 5-8 after a flush, or 2-3 if heavy into flower, etc). Water them them that day. If you wait till the next day they will look scarily droopy. That is my experience anyway...

17. ok the bottom leaves are still droopy but the next few sets are perkin up, humidity is 52%. is cat hair bad for my plants, cause i got a fan blowing in, but i also got an indoor cat with long hair???? thanx