Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Need help plz reply

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Sweet Davie, Aug 3, 2011.

1. So I know that alcohol absorbs thc, so I was thinking can getting drunk like the day before a drug test help clear your System of thc... Just a thought please reply:wave:

2. No I don't think it works like that bro. Drink a fuck load of water, I'm talkin' 8-12 glasses within 2-4 hours of doing your test (NO LATER) and you will have a MUCH higher chance of passing the test, as it dilutes your piss immensely.

3. lawl, its probably too late for any elaborate plans sooo call up a good non-smoking buddy and offer him 20$ for his piss. then strap that onto your inner thigh and good luck

4. No chance !!!!!:D

5. Maybe? But most likely not.

6. Try drinking water and when you piss use ur mid stream

7. hes asking for a 1-day detox and all you guys have to say is drink water? he can drink water for 2 weeks and his mid stream piss will still be dirty.

8. This !!!! +8-12 glasses, 2-4 hours before you go in!

Good luck :smoke:

9. Like i said. You cant beat the system as i know from personal experience.

(good luck trying though and shave your hair in case they want a sample).