Need Help Please

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by ToKen SouLjaH, Aug 31, 2003.

1. Yeah i have a plant that is about 3-4 feet high, and its a little bushy.. Most people have told me its a male plant and it has no smell to it... But its growing garyish hairs on the top and i can see the hairs. Does that mean that it IS a female? Or does that mean that its mated with a female?? Help Please

2. pics.............we need pics to be able to tell for sure.......Pea e out.......Sid

3. yeah pics would help. If it has hairs its female, unless you see little balls. balls mean male.

4. where would the balls be located?? i mean if it was a female wouldnt it have to have smell? i mean it has on top these grey things that come out the top and it has hairs on it... im soo stoned right now....

5. Well it dosen't have to have a smell at first. The balls would be were you say the hairs are, right on top. So if you don't see any you should be fine, but they are small, but should still stick out.

6. if it has both balls and hairs then its both male and female, a hermi!

it does sound to me like its female tho.

some types have very little smell, if ur plant is outdoors then the mild smell it does have wont have time to build up like it does indoors.