need help please

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Jackeman, Mar 5, 2017.

1. Hello. Ok i have 3 amnesia haze autos going and 1 deisel auto. The lights are 600watt HPS on for 18 hours off for 6. The plants popped the soil on January 23rd. The soil is Terra Pro, theres a pic of it below. I have a 6 inch fan exhausting the hot air and the temps when the light is on is about 80F and 62F when the lights are off. I dont know what my problem is but this grow and last the smae problems appear and my plants start dying, At around week 6 this happens in the pics below, I have not yet added nutes as the bag said 6 weeks of added nutes, im thinking the problem is nute burn but im not sure. Please help me correct the situation.

Attached Files:

2. second time ive posted aboot this and no answer, maybe another site will be helpfull

3. Feed the things man, you are starving them, the canna will feed for about 3 weeks but when the plants are big ya have to feed em

Sent from my SM-G920F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Give them more light. Put them outside. Get a soil meter like $5 bucks. Feed water every now and then once they flower they drink often.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. AND...those pots seem a bit small for those girls??