NEED HELP!! Please :)

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by ddav, Jan 6, 2013.

1. #1 ddav, Jan 6, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 6, 2013
    Hi, I am new here to Grasscity Forum but I am having a major problem. Ever since I can remember I have always had a problem overeating when I am high its nearly impossible for me to control. I work out 5 times a week and am trying to lose weight but every time I get high it just sets me back. I am at the point of deciding whether or not I should continue to smoke because it has gotten so bad. I really do try to control my appetite and feel really bad about it after I eat too much but that totally ruins my ability to enjoy smoking anymore....I really need help, Id appreciate if no one made redundant suggestions like just don't eat, or eat a big meal beforehand, or just eat healthy because I have tried all those and still overeat. The only time I typically do not overeat is when I smoke my friends vaporizer...I have seriously considered getting one because it gives me a clearer high and I am more easily able to make healthy decisions when I am high...I want to know if anyone thinks that buying a vaporizer would help me and be a good investment and also any serious suggestions on controlling my eating habits while high.
    Thanks guys.
    P.S. I was thinking about getting the Pax by Ploom if that makes a difference.

2. i have the same problem i eat stupid amounts when im high, and im talking youd better hide stuff because i feel bottomless like i could eat forever. Over the last few days i have decided that im really going to change, ive started making a website to record my weight + measurements but im not sure will power will overcome the munchies, thats something i still have to figure out.

my gf bought me the airizer for xmas and i personally still get the munchies on it