Need help, Please, Pics Pics

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by edwardvanhalen, Jul 13, 2011.

1. Hey guys this is my pineapple chunk plant.
    She is 6 weeks into flowering now and i love her fat ass buds. But i have had a problem with the leaves for a pretty long time now. I am starting to notice its getting worse.

My temperature averages around 75 degrees and humidity around 40%.
    I feed it like i feed all my other plants and all my passed plants that i grew. So any help is well appreciated, thank you. Peace

Attached Files:

• 002.jpg
      002.jpg
      File size:
      251.8 KB
      Views:
    • 003.jpg
      003.jpg
      File size:
      282.7 KB
      Views:
    • 004.jpg
      004.jpg
      File size:
      163.9 KB
      Views:
    • 005.jpg
      005.jpg
      File size:
      240 KB
      Views:
    • 006.jpg
      006.jpg
      File size:
      202.6 KB
      Views:
    • 007.jpg
      007.jpg
      File size:
      259.1 KB
      Views:
    • 008.jpg
      008.jpg
      File size:
      293.9 KB
      Views:
  2. Hey dood.. I believe chunk finishes aboot 55 days or so into flower, the plant should be nearing the end of its life cycle, it's normal for the leaves to do that when almost done. As long as everything else is doing well I wouldn't worry aboot it.

3. Hello thanks for you're reply man. Ya it is growin fast and the hairs are starting to turn orange so thank you again bra.

4. calcium def .. slight one ...

maybe a little pH issue...maybe

other then those super minor problems, she looks good Ed, enjoy the smoke.

5. spider mites?

6. Hey thanks man for the reply and rep, im gonna leave her go for awhile and hopefully she will be ok, shes very strong. Thanks again Peace.

7. the yellowing of the leaves is normal as the other person mentioned. but I also see some redish spots on the leaves...what do you feed them?