need help please, cant dry my buds regularily.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by BudsAhoy, Sep 14, 2010.

1. My window to harvest is quickly ending and Im in quite a pickle. i need to dry my buds outside, but it is raining for the next 8 days. The first frost is estimated on the 18th. My question is, can i harvest and manicure my buds and place them directly in the freezer? i will take them out within a week and dry them outside. Will this ruin my crop? thanks for any help it is appreciated

2. To me freezing them doesnt sound like a good idea.
    maybe try an ice chest and put some layers of newspaper or brown paper bags and layer your buds in it then if worried about smell inside tape the seam of the lid then open it a couple of times a day to get soem fresh air in.

3. damn, thats actually a really good idea! thanks man I might just do that

4. if you can freeze your weed, u should try and dry it in the fridgeeeee:D, i dont see an issue with freezing except that it wont dry if its frozen and could lead to some mold when trying to dry it later

5. wronge... if you freeze fresh bud it explodes the techs........ ruins the quality of the bud... plus it will likely mold once taken outa the freezer...

why dont you try and cover the plants with somthign like a little bit of clear plastic.. to keep them dry for the next 8 days? and then cut them down....... shake the extra water off them as much as possiable...

get a big rubbermade container and put a screen in it half way.. get a little battery powered fan for the bottom... and get som DAMPRID to remove the mosture in the box... i'd try this be4 i try'd to freeze fresh bud.... why do you think ppl try to be done be4 first frost.?.?.?