need help please ASAP!!!

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by user011010, Jul 7, 2011.

1. The plants in a 4x4 tent w/600w 6500k mh bulb. Aero/DWC. Started nutes 3 days ago but the problem began before the nutes. PPMs are 81. PH is 5.54 from Hanna 98129. TDS is reading 161 which i believe is .3 EC. I divided the TDS by 500 to get the EC. Humidity is 30% (I don't have anything to adjust it right now). Water temp is 23 degrees Celsius. Room temp is 27 degrees Celsius. I used Earth Juice nutes.

I'm trying to figure out why the leaves are still green but are curling up. They were a greener color but they have yellowed up since then. It looks like the leaves are shrinking. Does anyone have any ideas or suggestions the plant is dying fast any help would be appreciated.

Attached Files:

2. Where is the stem? how old is she, she looks way too small for any nutrients right now, 600w mh may be too close, dont look like it is stretching at all.

3. well it was a little plant working on its second set of leaves. added nutes because im using distilled water. i buried the stem in hydroton. i dont think the light is the issue. its air cooled and at least 2 feet away from the plants. its 2 weeks and 2 days old. had other problems in the beginning.

4. If its 2 feet away its definitely not the light.

5. ...I don't think your solution is getting to the roots.

6. u mean water level to low or nutrient lock out or something?

7. ...yes, water level maybe too low.

8. alright ill just add some and see what happens.

9. It's got no water or it's too hot.

10. well theres no way its to hot. so does this thing still have a chance at living?

11. I would just start over.

12. already did. lol. still though to keep this from happening again i would like to figure out whats wrong. will it just keep dying though?

13. Personally I would start it in a medium like vermiculite until it had some nice little roots going, then transplant to the finishing medium. I'd keep it under gentle light (I prefer T5's for seedlings) under a dome at first, keeping the humidity a bit higher. Once you transplant make sure the roots are staying moist and are getting nutrients.

14. how about not putting them in a medium until i see roots. that was just a tip i got recently and have already started and i got them under a cfl.

15. Whatever works for you really. I was just saying how I would do it.

16. alright. thanx everyone.