Need help picking a vape

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by TherunBudder, May 12, 2020.

1. #1 TherunBudder, May 12, 2020
    Last edited: May 13, 2020
    What are some good vaporizers for about $100 or less?
    Something preferably with good taste and good vapour production

2. Cut your weed budget a bit and save up for a better vape.
    I'm sure someone will come up with a reasonable suggestion, but really man once you get to about the 250 range you start seeing better units, easier to use, more sturdy, better taste and vapour production.
    I think a great starter model is either the portable or home vapes from ARIZER.

Sorry, I know it's not the answer you're looking for...but your future self that didn't have to endure any shit vapes along the journey will thank you.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. DynaVap M

• Like Like x 1
  4. Wtf is vapour?

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. The proper English spelling of vapor. Did you fr not know or were you just trying to to get a rise?

Sent from my LG-K371 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  6. DynaVap M all the way at that price point! Either that or save up for a boundless cf or cfx. Check out 420 vapezone on YouTube (as well as his website). Super good vape reviews and he talks about different ones at all price points.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  7. any of the Fury vapes ... the Fury Edge is the mid level vape . be sure and get a water pipe adapter WPA too with whatever vape you end up with ... fury 2 is an affordable tasty vape using some convection properties but still mostly a conduction vape . healthyrips.com is the maker . you can find them in vape shops too

8. Reviving to plug the vapcap from Dynavap. Had mine for almost a year, upgraded from the magic flying launch box. The mflb is amazing but eventually couldn’t keep up with my tolerance. To get high from it, I had to hit it several times out of my bong and at that point it just wasn’t practical. I hated having to buy and strip batteries all the time.

The vapcap blows everything, including regular smoking, out of the water. I only have to buy butane. My screen is a little broken (aggressive scraping to clean it out with sharp pointy tweezers) but it still works perfectly and holds everything in, I just have to not scrape so hard lol. It’s quick to heat up and super super super efficient with herb, like ridiculously. The flavor is amazing and the high is very clean, but that’s par for the course with vapor either way. But this vape produced exceptional clouds. I’ve had mine for almost a year and it’ll always be my daily driver.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. we have been using the Mighty Vaporizer. We have had it for a month. No smell and no smoke like a joint. A bit pricey. We also like to smoke a joint. We smoke less pot with vaporizer.

• Like Like x 1
  10. I went with the crafty + for dry herb and I love it. I find the capsules really convenient and used the web app to get it tuned to vape a capsules worth just right. For concentrates I really liked the G Pen Nova($35?) , but got killed so I ordered a Kandypen Krystal.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Thanks bud. What is the difference between the mighty and crafty +
    I know one is portable but I mean in terms of quality, vapor production, taste?

12. What happened to vapour?

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  13. Stfu you pissing me off

14. Check out the Simrell. I think it hits better then Dynavap. More $ though, about $210. Worth it...

15. been vaping for around 4 years now. ive only had a sticky brick, solo and dynavap.
    tried the mighty and crafty nice vapes nice airflow you can't go wrong.
    but id still pick my dynavap m every single time.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Even if you can spend hundreds, you still won't find a better vape than the dynavap M at that price point. Incredible vapor, taste, efficiency, and most importantly the high.

No vape I've ever used gets me even close to where I want to be, other than the vapcaps

17. ...guess i'll pass, nobody more blind than one unwilling to see...